Fastest way to detect a pixel?

I need the absolute fastest way of detecting a pixel. I have pixelsearch doing a 3x3 search. It would be obvious that searching for just 1 pixel space is faster right? So does that mean PixelGetColor is faster? Unless you set pixelsearch to one pixel space. The only other function I know of is Pixelchecksum. I also didn't see any opt settings to speed up the process. Any thoughts or comments are welcome. Please and thanks. 

Edit: Should I put in a specific window handle in parameters? instead of using desktop window handle? Is that something to consider?

Edited by element72

15 minutes ago, AutoBert said:

but in the time you must spend reading helpfile for understanding, pixel is already found using pixelsearch.

I need help understanding why you posted this. Is this faster? Because it seems like it just gives more options.

Edit: Doesn't seem faster. At the end he states the performance feature is taking a snapshot which is about the same speed as pixelsearch and pixelget. That's what he said. But it is faster when it analyzes the snapshot. Overall, its about the same speed.

Edited by element72