Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded

Hey everyone,

I am having a strange problem with an Array inside of a For..To..Next loop. It is strange to me because it only happens when the value I am looking for does not exist. What I am trying to do is create a GUI for users to reset their password. The end user types in their password which is then checked against a file - list of all the emails registered which I For... To... Next loop through - to see if it exists. If the email DOES exist it works just fine. However, when I type in a dummy email for testing (I want to prompt them to register instead) it gives me an error.

Here is the error message:

"G:\Eric\LoginGUITesting\Business Technologies\loginForm.au3" (303) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.:
If $aUserAccountsDB[$i][$iEmailField] = $sUserEmail Then
If ^ ERROR
->10:43:15 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1

Here is the snippet of code causing the problem:

Local $bEmailExists = False
Local $iEmailField = 1
Local $aUserAccountsDB = ""

_FileReadToArray($sMainDir & "adminFiles\" & "userAccounts.csv", $aUserAccountsDB, $FRTA_NOCOUNT, ",")

For $i = 0 To UBound($aUserAccountsDB, $UBOUND_ROWS)
    If $aUserAccountsDB[$i][$iEmailField] = $sUserEmail Then

$bEmailExists = True
        ExitLoop

Else

$bEmailExists = False

EndIf
Next

Anyone see what I am obviously missing? :'(

For $i = 0 To UBound($aUserAccountsDB, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator