MouseWheel Direction , can it be "Left" or "Right"?

Howdy,

This is more of a practical question rather than a "I need help with my script" question...

There are going to be scenarios I will hit where I will need to scroll a web page to the left or the right rather than up or down. Can the MouseWheel function handle this or is there no known method to do this type of scrolling? 

I know that if I control the mouse manually ( not via Autoit ) I can hit the middle mouse button which gives me a four arrow cursor and when I move the cursor left right up or down it begins scrolling in the relative direction I moved in with a speed relative to the distance I move from the point at which I clicked the middle mouse button. This is why I was wondering if the MouseWheel function had this ability.

Thanks for your thoughts and advice!

-Reiz

1 hour ago, markyrocks said:

No.  Use mouseclickdrag ()

Howdy!

I figured I was over looking a function, thanks for pointing that one out. I think it will work perfectly once the time comes

Thank you :)

(( I apparently wrote this reply but never clicked "Submit Reply" Woops!))

1 hour ago, InunoTaishou said:

Do you mean you click the middle mouse button?

Local $aMousePos = MouseGetPos()
MouseDown("Middle")
MouseMove($aMousePos[0] +/- amount, $aMousePos[1])
MouseUp("Middle")

Your solution is interesting though. Do you think it has any performance or stability advantages over MouseClickDrag ("middle", x,y,x,y,10) ? :)

Thanks for  your input!

Just now, InunoTaishou said:

Once the drag is complete for MouseClickDrag it will release the middle mouse button. If you control the click and release you can hold the scrolling for as long, or as short, as you want.

Fantastic and very handy to know. Hope you  have a great day!