Trouble Using ImageSearch

Hello Everybody!

I'm new here (as you can see; first post) and also new to AutoIt. I have done lots of search and browsing of the forum to learn what I'm doing wrong, but I just can't figure it out. Hopefully one of you can help me.

I finally figured out how to launch and get the handle of the program I'm automating (Bluestacks, and android emulator). Now I would like to search within that window to find a button, then click that button. To do that I'm trying to use ImageSearch from here:

#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#include <ImageSearch.au3>

$AndroidPID = Run ("C:\ProgramData\BlueStacksGameManager\BlueStacks.exe")

Sleep(250)

$AndroidHWND = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")

$AndroidPos = WinGetPos($AndroidHWND) ;--> [0] = X pos, [1] = Y pos; [2] = Width; [3] = Height

$x = 0
$y = 0

$found = _ImageSearchArea("FindMe.bmp", 1, $AndroidPos[0], $AndroidPos[1], $AndroidPos[2], $AndroidPos[3], $x, $y, 100)

If $found = 1 Then
    MouseMove($x,$y, 10)
EndIf

MsgBox (0, '', $found)
;--> Returns 0

MsgBox(0, '', $AndroidPos[0] & @CRLF & $AndroidPos[1] &@CRLF &  $AndroidPos[2] &@CRLF &  $AndroidPos[3])
;--> Returns 0, 0, 1602, 950

Thanks!

Adam

Hi @astranberg and welcome to AutoIt Forum.

I do like Android and I work with android alot, please explain what or why you need this because maybe I could help you to do it with another approach. In a different way i mean.

I cant help you with BlueStack because I finish with them long time ago.

Kind Regards
Alien.

Thanks @alien4u!

Awesome! The ultimate project is to automate a game called Clash Royale. I am not going to do anything crazy like they have for Clash of Clans bots (I'm assuming you're familiar). Here is the grand scheme:

1. Launch Clash Royale
  2. Click a couple buttons to launch a game against the 'trainer'.
  3. Playing the game will consist of recognizing resource level ("Elixir" can be anywhere between 0-10), clicking on cards to select them, and clicking on the battlefield.

Right now I'm just trying to click the button to launch Clash Royale.

• Jos locked this topic