I would like to ask you some questions about compiling.

I use Autoit wrapper gui 15.920.938.0
1. I would like to delete all comments from my compiled code.

If is possible...

I am using the 3.3.14.2 version of Autoit, I would like this time to protect my code, without using external tools that are seen as viruses, how do you protect your code usually?

Thx :)

Edited by rootx
18 minutes ago, rootx said:

enough to protect the code decompilation?

You cannot protect AutoIt code from decompilation itself.:(

However, you can ensure that any such attempt will produce utter garbage outside of a sanctioned environment (valid user/machine/etcetera) if you encrypt your script with CodeCrypter (link in my signature).;)

1 minute ago, RTFC said:

You cannot protect AutoIt code from decompilation itself.:(

However, you can ensure that any such attempt will produce utter garbage outside of a sanctioned environment (valid user/machine/etcetera) if you encrypt your script with CodeCrypter (link in my signature).;)

About virus total? any trouble? thx

CodeScannerCrypter.bundle.v1.8.7z that version?

thx

If your compiled script is erroneously identified as a virus, see here. There's nothing I can do about that.

Yes, that version will do. Try it on a simple helloworld test script first, to learn how it works (don't forget to add #include MCFinclude.au3 if you wish to encrypt your script). Also please spend some time reading the FAQ (pdf file in the bundle) before posting questions in the CodeCrypter thread, should you run into difficulties.

Best of luck.

6 hours ago, RTFC said:

If your compiled script is erroneously identified as a virus, see here. There's nothing I can do about that.

Yes, that version will do. Try it on a simple helloworld test script first, to learn how it works (don't forget to add #include MCFinclude.au3 if you wish to encrypt your script). Also please spend some time reading the FAQ (pdf file in the bundle) before posting questions in the CodeCrypter thread, should you run into difficulties.

Best of luck.

Thx, it was all very simple, I created my encrypted .exe. But....

Does not copy the files inside, why?

Example: FileInstall("C:\Project\lang\en.ini", @ScriptDir & "\lang\en.ini")

Maybe I have to write after #include <MFC include.au3>?

Thx:sweating:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AutoJohn
      Hi,
      Part of my standard template for a new project is including the lines:
          #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y ;Run Au3Stripper before compilation (Default=n)
          #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/mo ;     Use the parameters as listed above
      I extensively use bookmarks to jump back and forth between sections of code while debugging and I am experiencing an annoyance that I'm hoping someone could steer me towards a "better" solution.
      The problem is when I go to compile code, all of my bookmarks get deleted.
      I have determined that if I comment out the line    #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper then the issue no longer happens and my bookmarks remain.
      Are there some other properties I could be setting somewhere to keep the line in place yet not destroy my bookmarks on every compile?
      Thanks
      SciTE Version 3.7.3     Feb 16 2017 21:41:17
      AutoIT 3.3.14.5
    • By SgtHugoStiglitz
      HI people,
                        I got a questions, I maintain code in autoIT and every time I compile a new version or modification, Scite generate 2 folders. One folder is finish by released and the other is tentative. I try to make some google search, but never find answer would satisfied myself. The dev who was maintain it before were using AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI, and I don't know if it's related. I look both folder, but they seem pretty identical, but I would like to know what it's the difference between those to folder. Anyone have a clue?
    • By Rhidlor
      I don't have any experience compiling AutoIt scripts or know of any best practices regarding said scripts so I was wondering, what are some of the options for passing data to complied scripts? Here's an example of what I mean by "option": Writing data to a text file, then running a script which reads the data from that text file.
      Thanks!
      I apologize if this topic is a little lackluster
    • By Skeletor
      Hey All,
      Yes, this is an odd request. 
      But is there a way to bulk up the size of the compiled program? 
      I know many want to reduce it's size, but I want to increase it.
      What methods do you suggest?
    • By dimm
      Is it possible to compile script without any icon resources included?
      When I make exe it uses default system icon of current OS even if I compile as console application.
      On other versions of Windows it looks a little strange

Update:
      It seems that the only way is remove icons from exe after compilation using resource editors like ResHacker.

another bad solution:
      Using corrupted 35 bytes icon file. Windows can't load it and shows default system icon.
      #pragma compile(Icon, broken.ico) broken.ico