Begging for help!

tang

I have posted this alot of the time but I nothing going im trying to make a program that will click on this image for me --url removed-- i have heard somehting about pixels but i dont get what i have to do with them woul ppl remember i am new i really need help! any changes to teh script then plz post i heard this eats up my cpu can u tell me what i have to do it also to stop that.

#comments-start
MsgBox(10000, "", "This won't be executed")
MsgBox(10000, "", "Or this")
#comments-end

;;; #cs
MsgBox(4096, "", "Autoclicker 1.0 will now start!")
#ce

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

While 1
MouseClick("left", 130, 234, 5)
Sleep(10)
Wend

Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(1000)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc
Edited by JdeB

• Developers

add a sleep(10) to the While...Wend loop

While 1

MouseClick("left", 130, 234, 5)

Sleep(10)

Wend

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have posted this alot of the time but I nothing going im trying to make a program that will click on this image for me --url removed-- ...

From the website tang linked to:

Recruiting Link

You can use the following link to gain soldiers. Every confirmed click on your unique link will add one soldier to your army. The clicker will also be given the option to join your army as one of your officers. For every two clicks/soldiers an officer receives, you will receive one soldier.

Give this link to your friends to recruit them as officers in your army. DO NOT post this link in chat rooms, newsgroups, message boards, or forums unless it is explicitly allowed by the owner/operator of the chat room, newsgroup, message board, forum, etc.. DO NOT e-mail this link to people whom you do not know, or to e-mail lists or "reflectors". You may post this link on a personal website, or in your AIM profile.

@Jon - This begs the question - does this forum "explicitly" allow such links? (Rhetorical question.)

@tang So you get a solder for every member of this forum that clicks that link and an officer if they want to go that route. I realize that you are just asking others to help you build a script that will automatically build your army, but you should realize that many people here oppose such scripts... others see no harm in scripts like this.

@Others (especially noobs) - The recruiting links used by the website tang linked to do not seem to ask you to install junk on your system (like Ive seen at other recruiting links) but then again, Ive got so many defenses turned on right now that I might not have noticed an active-x request wanting you to install some software to better see the site. Just be careful when clicking on such links... at least tang did not hide the link within a re-director page.

be safe...

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

• Moderators

There's not even an attempt at using pixel coords, and it's exactly the same as the last time you posted this question. I've not clicked on the link nor will I, but if you provide some coodinates of where the pixels are you want to click, and the color someone might be able to help you more.

PixelCheckSum()

PixelGetColor()

PixelSearch()

Are really explained well in the help file.

Use your AutoInfo tool found in your SciTe, and if you don't have SciTe, look in your AutoIt folder... Probably found in your Program Files directory.

If I'm not mistaken, most of this was told to you last time.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

if there was another way i could show u the image i would but there i no way i thing i am not asking u to click my recruit link i am jus tellin u to look at the imaage and tell me what u think u can exit after that but plz look at it at least and tell me what to do!