Ie Error Message Control clicks

Faleira

I was just messing around and i made an IE script. So anyways, at points of the browsing, an IE message sometimes popped up when i made it goto a certain point. If i continued to make it goto that point then another error message would pop up. So, in order to solve this, i just made a control click on the 'ok' button. From there on, it worked fine.

But it seems that if i go and open another IE window, the control click stops working and the error messages start piling up...

any way to fix this?

Edited by Faleira

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

I was just messing around and i made an IE script. So anyways, at points of the browsing, an IE message sometimes popped up when i made it goto a certain point. If i continued to make it goto that point then another error message would pop up. So, in order to solve this, i just made a control click on the 'ok' button. From there on, it worked fine.

But it seems that if i go and open another IE window, the control click stops working and the error messages start piling up...

any way to fix this?

when you start the IE change the window title of the one you are in control of

i did it like this

$S_find = Run("explorer.exe" & " " & @HomeDrive & "\", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
        Sleep(700)
        WinWaitActive("")
        WinSetTitle("", "", "*XPClean Menu* - \" & $S_file)

hope that helps

8)

NEWHeader1.png

...but the error messages are still titled "Microsoft Internet Explorer", changing the titles don't seem to help... unless i'm understanding wrong what ur saying wrong?

[quote]If whenever you feel small, useless, offended, depressed, and just generally upset always remember......you were once the fastest and most vicious sperm out of hundreds of millions![/quote]

...Sorry for double posting, but I Really need help on this, i can't seem to figure a way around the problem...

error messages like these ones:

It's fine if i give focus to the window i'm working with, the control clicks will take them out as they appear, but as soon as i take off focus from that ie window, and give it to another ie window, then the control clicks stop working for that window. I'm guessing it's because the other one is in the way, so the control click is being sent to the wrong window...

it also happens if i set the window state to @SW_Hide