Need help lock the script with password

I write a sample code below for my work, this is original version before compile, I am kind a noob about AutoIT and I wonder if I can set up password for my script so when I type in the correct password the script start working. Can anyone help me with this, please? I am appreciated for any help!

Combine Auto.au3

• Moderators

@trumso02 welcome to the forum. There are a couple of ways you can do this, as long as you keep in mind that you are never going to keep a determined person out of your script. If it is for your own personal comfort, you could do one of the following:

Simple: Add an InputBox with blocked out characters. If the password doesn't match, exit:

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

$sPass = InputBox("My Script", "Enter Master Password", "", "@")
    If $sPass <> "My Name is Bobby" Then Exit(MsgBox($MB_OK, "My Script", "You blew it!"))

A little more complex, add a command-line parameter that you have to call the executable with in order for it to work (compiled scripts only):

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

If Not StringInStr($cmdlineRaw, "/My Name is Bobby") Then Exit(MsgBox($MB_OK, "My Script", "You blew it!"))

MsgBox($MB_OK, "", "Test")

I am sure others will have more suggestions for you.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Also, how can I make the script run only on the machines with the list of specific ip address? Like example: Only machine with these ip address can run script

and this ip 192.168.100.4 not allow to run the script.

Thank you!

Check out my CodeCrypter (link in my sig), it supports user password (key ID 1) plus additional concurrent environment checks (use the multiple encryption keys option, user-defined in MCFinclude.au3, in array $CCkey). Allowing a subset of IPs will probably require you to write a little lookup function (producing versions that each validate a single IP directly would be more secure though).

Try this:

Bạn này làm điện thoại đây :D
Bạn cho mấy dòng này ở trên đầu kịch bản nhé:
(đổi mật khẩu và IP theo ý bạn), IP phân cách bởi dấu |

Global $ListIP = "192.168.1.168|192.168.1.200|192.168.1.2" ;Bat buoc phai co dau | hay them tu 2 IP tro len
Global $MatKhau = "khongdangchokhach"
Local $aArray = StringSplit($ListIP, "|")
If IsArray($aArray) Then
    For $X = 1 To UBound($aArray) - 1
        If $aArray[$X] = @IPAddress1 Then
            $sPass = InputBox("Dr.Tung", "Nhap mat khau", "", "$")
            If $sPass <> $MatKhau Then Exit (MsgBox(48, "Loi cmn roi!", "Sai Mat Khau roi baby!", 5))
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
    Next
Else
;~  $sPass = InputBox("Dr.Tung", "Nhap mat khau", "", "$")
;~  If $sPass <> $MatKhau Then Exit (MsgBox(48, "Loi cmn roi!", "Sai Mat Khau roi baby!", 5))
    Exit
EndIf

Edited by VIP

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Thank VIP for enlightenment me with the ip lock, however, for some reason, while I try to add your code into my scripts, the pc with ip that not including in my scripts can run my scrips at easy, but those pc with the ip including has to type in password. This is opposite with how I want. Is there anyway I can fix to make my script run only on those pc that has IPs address including in my scrips? Here is my scrips 

General.au3

1 hour ago, trumso02 said:

Thank VIP for enlightenment me with the ip lock, however, for some reason, while I try to add your code into my scripts, the pc with ip that not including in my scripts can run my scrips at easy, but those pc with the ip including has to type in password. This is opposite with how I want. Is there anyway I can fix to make my script run only on those pc that has IPs address including in my scrips? Here is my scrips 

General.au3

Just  add a simple Else to @VIP code and should work like you wish, something like this:

Global $ListIP = "192.168.1.168|192.168.1.200|192.168.1.2" ;Bat buoc phai co dau | hay them tu 2 IP tro len
Global $MatKhau = "khongdangchokhach"
If IsArray($aArray) Then
            $sPass = InputBox("Dr.Tung", "Nhap mat khau", "", "$")
            If $sPass <> $MatKhau Then Exit (MsgBox(48, "Loi cmn roi!", "Sai Mat Khau roi baby!", 5))
            ExitLoop
        Else ; Added Else that if the IP is not on the list Exit
        Exit ; Exit Code
        EndIf
    Next
Else
;~  $sPass = InputBox("Dr.Tung", "Nhap mat khau", "", "$")
;~  If $sPass <> $MatKhau Then Exit (MsgBox(48, "Loi cmn roi!", "Sai Mat Khau roi baby!", 5))
    Exit
EndIf

Regards
Alien.

Put it on the top of your script!

; Neu dung nhieu IP thi phan cach nhau boi dau | vd: "192.168.1.168|192.168.1.200|192.168.1.2"
Global $ListIP = "192.168.1.168" ; De trong de khong kiem tra IP!
Global $MatKhau = "dungchiase"
Global $SoLanNhapSaiMK = 3
Local $OKbaby = False
If StringStripWS($ListIP, 8) <> "" Then
    If StringInStr($ListIP, "|") Then
        If IsArray($aArray) Then
                    $OKbaby = True
                    ExitLoop
                EndIf
            Next
        EndIf
    Else
        If $ListIP = @IPAddress1 Then $OKbaby = True
    EndIf
Else
    $OKbaby = True
EndIf

If $OKbaby Then
    Local $NhapLai = 0
    While 1
        $NhapLai += 1
        $sPass = InputBox("Dr.Tung", "Vui long nhap Mat Khau de su dung: ", "", "$", 300, 130)
        If @error Then Exit
        If $sPass <> $MatKhau Then
            If $NhapLai = $SoLanNhapSaiMK Then Exit (MsgBox(48, "Dr.Tung", "Ban da nhap sai mat khau qua so lan cho phep!", 5))
            MsgBox(48, "Dr.Tung", "Ban da nhap sai mat khau roi." & @CRLF & "Vui long nhap lai!", 10)
        Else
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
    WEnd
Else
    Exit (MsgBox(48, "Dr.Tung", "Phien ban nay khong danh cho may tinh nay!" & @CRLF & "Vui long lien he Dr.Tung de duoc ho tro!", 10))
EndIf

Edited by VIP
skip check ip if empty!

Regards,

Thank you very much VIP, anyway, If I want to lock IP address only, or make the script available for only 5 minutes (for demo purpose only) how can I do that?

Edited by trumso02

Hi.

Putting the Master Password "clear text" into your script is IMHO definitely not a good idea.

So generate a HASH code of your password, and put that one in your script, then check the user input's hash against the hash stored "inside" your script.

#include <Crypt.au3>

#Region PasswdCheck
$PWD = ""
$PW_hash = "0x83CA415FC4A7FCE3163736F7BB472D7753070832"
Do
    $PWD = InputBox("Special Access", "Your password, please", "", "*")
Until $PWD <> ""
_Crypt_Startup()
$Hash_Input = _Crypt_HashData($PWD, $CALG_SHA1)
If $Hash_Input <> $PW_hash Then
    MsgBox(64, "Wrong Password", "The password you specified is not valid!", 10)
    Exit
EndIf
_Crypt_Shutdown()
#EndRegion PasswdCheck

Note:

Have a look to the constants block inside CRYPT.AU3, there you have even more choices you can use by uncommenting e.g.

; Global Const $CALG_SHA_256 = 0x0000800c

regards, Rudi.

Earth is flat, pigs can fly, and Nuclear Power is SAFE!