Mouse click script

Hello,

I would like to make a mouseclick script.

When i run the .au3 file i want the script to wait for 5 seconds, then click once, wait 1 second, click again.

Then wait 13 seconds and repeat it.

Can someone help me making this script? So far i only got MouseClick ("Left") hehehe....

Thanks, !

Kodaah

So,  

- Run the file.

- Wait 5 seconds, then click once.

- Wait 1 second, then click again.

- Then wait 13 seconds and click.

after that 13 seconds click it can repeating the clicks without the 5 seconds in the beginnen.

Global $X = @DesktopWidth / 2 ;The X pixel to click. In this example it will click in the middle of your screen if only have one monitor connected.
Global $Y = @DesktopHeight / 2 ;The Y pixel to click.
Global $RandomMin = "1000" ;Should always be an integar in milliseconds.
Global $RandomMax = "13000" ;Should always be an integar in milliseconds.
opt("MouseClickDelay",10);Time in ms between each the Click Up from one click and the Click Down for the next one.
opt("MouseClickDownDelay",10);Time in ms between the Click Down and Click Up for the same click.
opt("MouseClickDragDelay",250);Time in ms between Click Down and the next command in the script.
For $i=1 to 5 ;loops 5 times. Can be a max of 2^32-1 on 32 bit systems or 2^64-1 on 64 bit systems. If you perfer infinite looping, use while 1 wend instead of for next.
    MouseClick("primary",$X,$Y,1,0);Clicks the primary button (usually left) at $x and $y 1 time at 0 speed (instant)
    sleep(Random($RandomMin,$RandomMax)) ;sleeps in ms for a random duration between $RandomMin and $RandomMax.
Next ;Increments $i by one ($i+=1) and repeats the loop. If the loop goes over 5, the loop stops. 

;For additional help, open SciTE and in the menu click Help>Help (Press F1). Note you can click on a function, such as the MouseClick above and then press F1 to get its help file.

Thank you so much BetaLeaf!

I've placed the X and Y pixel to click, only problem is.. i can't figure out how i get this to an infinit loop.

It works fine for me now, i only want the infinite loop.

Global $X = 3200 / 2 ;The X pixel to click. In this example it will click in the middle of your screen if only have one monitor connected.
Global $Y = 1610 / 2 ;The Y pixel to click.
Global $RandomMin = "1500" ;Should always be an integar in milliseconds.
Global $RandomMax = "16000" ;Should always be an integar in milliseconds.
opt("MouseClickDelay",10);Time in ms between each the Click Up from one click and the Click Down for t08he next one.
opt("MouseClickDownDelay",10);Time in ms between the Click Down and Click Up for the same click.
opt("MouseClickDragDelay",250);Time in ms between Click Down and the next command in the script.
Local $i = 0
While $i <= 1 ;loops 5 times. Can be a max of 2^32-1 on 32 bit systems or 2^64-1 on 64 bit systems. If you perfer infinite looping, use while 1 wend instead of for next.
    sleep(Random($RandomMax))
    MouseClick("primary",$X,$Y,1,0);Clicks the primary button (usually left) at $x and $y 1 time at 0 speed (instant)
    sleep(Random($RandomMin)) ;sleeps in ms for a random duration between $RandomMin and $RandomMax.
    MouseClick("primary",$X,$Y,1,0)
    $i = $i + 1
WEnd ;Increments $i by one ($i+=1) and repeats the loop. If the loop goes over 5, the loop stops.

;For additional help, open SciTE and in the menu click Help>Help (Press F1). Note you can click on a function, such as the MouseClick above and then press F1 to get its help file.

Here is the script i got right now at the moment,

Help me out please <3

When posting a script please use the code tags in the editor (the button marked "<>"). That enhances readability :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

The answer to your question is in the code posted by BetaLeaf.
Out of curiosity: Can you please tell us what you ned the script for?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Global $X = @DesktopWidth / 2 ;The X pixel to click. In this example it will click in the middle of your screen if only have one monitor connected.
Global $Y = @DesktopHeight / 2 ;The Y pixel to click.
Global $RandomMin = "1000" ;Should always be an integar in milliseconds.
Global $RandomMax = "13000" ;Should always be an integar in milliseconds.
opt("MouseClickDelay",10);Time in ms between each the Click Up from one click and the Click Down for the next one.
While 1;loops infinitely
    sleep(Random($RandomMin,$RandomMax)) ;sleeps in ms for a random duration between $RandomMin and $RandomMax.
Wend