10. mLipok

mLipok

11. Chimp

Chimp

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Langmeister
      I am once again asking for your experienced assistance. If I open a website that uses notifications I am asked to allow or block them for that website after a few seconds. This notification pops up every time the page gets navigated to, even tho you have clicked on allow for several times. I am explicitly not searching for smth to get rid of "Chrome is being controlled by automated test sw". Instead I am searching for a line of script to disable all notifications by default: like here chrome://settings/content/notifications. 
      This is code should give you an example of what notifications I am talking about:
      #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sID _WD_Option("Driver", "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\chromedriver.exe") _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true }}}}' _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://webradio.planetradio.de/") _WD_LoadWait($sSession)  
    • By Simpel
      Hi,
      I read the forum rules and the passage "interacting with this website", too. I'm not completely sure whether it would be ok to read out my count of notifications by script (there is no automated login) as I do on a private forum where I am the webmaster. There I once in a minute read out unread posts like this:
      #include <inet.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> Local $iTreffer = "" Local $sPause $hGUI = GUICreate('Ungelesen', 55, 20, @DesktopWidth - 166, 0, $WS_POPUP + $WS_BORDER, $WS_EX_TOPMOST + $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) $hDragLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, 20, 20, -1, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) $hIcon = GUICtrlCreateIcon("shell32.dll", 7, 2, 2, 16, 16) $hTreffer = GUICtrlCreateLabel($iTreffer, 20, 0, 35, 20,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1,14) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Auslesen_Treffer() GUICtrlSetData($hTreffer, $iTreffer) While 1 $sJetzt = TimerDiff($sPause) If $sJetzt > 60000 Then Auslesen_Treffer() GUICtrlSetData($hTreffer, $iTreffer) EndIf Sleep(100) $msg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $msg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Auslesen_Treffer() $sPause = TimerInit() $source = _INetGetSource("https://xxx.yyyy.de/search.php?search_id=unreadposts") ; your forum here If @error Then $iTreffer = "" Return EndIf $sTreffer = StringRegExp($source, "Die Suche ergab \d*? Treffer", 1) If $sTreffer = "0" Then $iTreffer ="" Return EndIf $sTrimTreffer = StringTrimLeft($sTreffer[0],16) $iTreffer = Number(StringTrimRight($sTrimTreffer, 8)) EndFunc Is it allowed to catch the count of notifications from autoitscript.com that way? I always log in personally by website.
      As I looked into the html source code of autoitscript.com I couldn't find something like the count of notifications. Where could I find it?
      If my post is against the rules, I apologize, and I would delete the post immediatly.
      Regards, Conrad
    • By kcvinu
      Hi all,
      For last few weeks, i am in search of some good articles about windows messages and notifications. I am reading Charles Petzold's Windows Programming 5th edition in google books. Since the prize of that book costs nearly my two day's wages, i am depending google books. Then i wandered a lot of websites for gathering articles. Atlast i found a tool on MSDN site. Name is Control Spy. At first i thought that it is like the WindowInfo tool in AutoIt. But no, it is an incredible tool for a develepor. We can learn more about the behaviour of window controls and their messages and notifications. 
      This is the link
      https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4635
      After installation, go to the directory and there is a word document. Read and learn more about how a windows control behaves. 

• By dieterhatn
      Hello there!
      I've recently updated to Windows 10 and saw that new and beatiful info center for notifications.
      A lot of applications already support it, so I'm curious if I can get my autoit script to use the windows native notification system.
      Any help is much appreciated
      Thanks in advance
    • By mLipok
      Is there any possibility how to make the notification features such as: sorting, grouping, filtering   e.g. sort by date, name, thread, a notification type grouping by date, name, thread, a notification type filtering, only one date, a name, a thread, a notification type       I think it would help many members manage the information coming every day.