How to process a file on hard drive compared to web.

Location on hard drive:
$url = "file:///C:\favorites\996.htm"

Location on web:
$url = "www.mydomain.com/favorites/996.htm"

$oIE = _IECreate($url)

Local $oTable = _IETableGetCollection($oIE, 0)
Local $aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray($oTable)

_ArrayDisplay($aTableData)
Error output following run

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "F:\get_favorites\get-favorites.au3"    
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDisconnected (-2147417848, Browser has been deleted prior to operation.)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IENavigate, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\IE.au3" (1508) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
Case $iIndex > -1 And $iIndex < $oObject.document.GetElementsByTagName("table").length
Case $iIndex > -1 And $iIndex < $oObject^ ERROR
>Exit code: 1    Time: 1.004

In block one above you can see i have two URL locations.. one on hard drive and one on the web.. when I run this very simple program on the web it works fine and extracts the data from the first table on the page as requested... Howver when i switch the location of the same identical file to the hard drive I get the message on the page that says... "IE has restricted this page to no scripts... click here to allow scripts... so whether I click to approve the scripts or not it will not work.. Is there anything that i can do to free up the page on the hard drive so that it can be read correctly....

By will not work.. I am referring to the fact that it just sits there doing nothing before and after I accept the warning no scripts and approve the script..

Block two shows the error I get.. and does Browser has been deleted mean i need to do something else to the program..

; $url = "file:///C:\favorites\996.htm"
; $url = "www.vahud.com/sierra/996.htm"
$oIE = _IECreate($url)
sleep(9000)

Discovered another tid bit that might help analyze this problem.. with the above code running the $url as on hard drive I get a normal loading and viewing of the page on s creen however the immediate error.. IE browser shut down... so of course the rest of the program will fail... so is there something wrong with my hard drive URL.. is it formatted wrong.. it is finding the correct file as the browser loads and displays it normal and the browser stays on s creen with the file in view.. but the program says the IE has been shout down.. .so it can do nothing further... Thanks for any help or suggestions.. again the web $URL works fine  and processes the table..