Another Compile To Exe from Au3 Topic

Sorry.. I searched the forums and came across quite a few so I hate to add to it but I can't figure out what I am doing wrong here.

Local $Aut2Exe = @ProgramFilesDir & "/AutoIt3/Aut2Exe/Aut2exe.exe"
        Run($Aut2Exe & " /in 'C:\Users\****\Desktop\Jarvis\NewCompile.au3'" & " /out 'C:\Users\****\Desktop\Jarvis\Program.exe'")

Using that gives me the whole "AutoIt Help" ect. ect. about parameters. But when I take the same thing and run it in a command prompt manually it seems to work just fine.

Manual

Cd AutoIt3 ect. ect.

Aut2Exe.exe /in "C:\Users\****\Desktop\Jarvis\NewCompile.au3" /out "C:\Users\****\Desktop\Jarvis\Program.exe"

Using that it works. So I don't see how I am messing this up :/

Thanks in advance!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

• Developers

try:

Local $Aut2Exe = @ProgramFilesDir & "/AutoIt3/Aut2Exe/Aut2exe.exe"
Runwait('"' & $Aut2Exe & '" /in "C:\Users\****\Desktop\Jarvis\NewCompile.au3"  /out "C:\Users\****\Desktop\Jarvis\Program.exe"')

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Alright, so the problem was I needed to I clues the entire string in quotes? lame, I feel silly lol.

Just as a quick after thought I saw before that (I think it was you) stating you could make it so the user need not to have Autoit installed to use this function.

If i want to do that, the files I need were just Aut2exe.exe and Upx.exe correct? And I would just have those in the same folder I compile the source in using a Fileinstall?

Thanks!

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Just need only 1 file Aut2exe.exe.

if you use the file #include, then copy it and put the same directory as the script.
if you need compresse with UPX, then copy UPX.exe and put the same directory as the Aut2exe.exe

Regards,