Identifying Button in Toolbar When There is no ControID

I want to click on a button that is inside a custom ToolBar on a nonAutoIT created form.  I've been using MouseClick but that fails if the toolbar is detached or if the form is resized.

There is no ID associated with the toolbar but there is a handle.  I'm thinking that to get the handle I need a ControlID but that only gets me to the toolbar and I'd then need to have a way to identify the position of a button in order to click on it.  

I'd found a discussion about identifying the position of a noname button by, I believe, it's Tip text back in December but I can't find it now.  Memory is a bit fuzzy on how I even got to the topic because at the time I was searching for something else.   I'll continue to search but if anyone has seen the topic, or knows of another solution could you please point me in that direction. 

Thank you.

Edited by OldGuyWalking

InunoTaishou - Thank you for the reply. 

The buttons are part of the toolbar and inherit the handle from the toolbar.   The toolbar I'm looking at has 15 buttons.  Using AU3Info and moving across each of the 15, they each show the same handle as the Toolbar.  None of the buttons, nor the Toolbar, show a Control ID in Au3Info.

So, I can a toolbars handle but I cannot identify a specific button to click inside the toolbar because they all show the same information, with one exception, and that's the Visible Text. 

In this application, nothing shows (as in it's totally blank) in AU3Info under the Toolbar or the Statusbar tabs when selecting any toolbar or statusbar.

Thanks again.

• 1 year later...

I'd be so interested to see a solution to this other than mouse coord clicking into nowhere. I'm trying to automate Office 2016 PowerPoint, so this is no exotic special case but very common business.

Is there any way to solve this, today?

Looks nice. Thank you very much.

But what I'm looking for seems not to be covered by this library. I have to click one single button in an add-in toolbar. Unfortunately, there's no API for this add-in, so there's - as to my knowledge - no other way but clicking this freakin' button.