window that can change codes

Ok so i would like to create a window that are going to change something in the code like

-----------------------------------------------

----------(here can u type)----------

-------------Done--------------------   

This is a window with a done button and a here u can type and like the (here u can type) section u can tell how many times the program is going to loop like if i type 20 there it will loop 20 times is this possible plz give me a code on how i can do it im using the loop 

For $i = 1 to "any number"

Next

Ok so i would like to create a window that are going to change something in the code like

-----------------------------------------------

----------(here can u type)----------

-------------Done--------------------   

This is a window with a done button and a here u can type and like the (here u can type) section u can tell how many times the program is going to loop like if i type 20 there it will loop 20 times is this possible plz give me a code on how i can do it im using the loop 

For $i = 1 to "any number"

Next

I'm saying all of the pieces needed to put together the script/function you want can be found in those examples.  Do some trial an error with the examples; try copying code from the different examples, and piece them together to build your script.

I'm trying to teach you to fish. ;)

• Developers

So, what have you tried ?   Did you open the Helpfile and look at the proposed functions and their examples?

Show some code that you made and isn't working.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)