How do I attain and use coordinates from a pixelsearch?

Sorry in advance, this is probably really simple & in many tutorials. I'm very new, and just getting my feet wet here. ;)

So I have this game that I've been playing on my phone: Tap Titans.

They allow party invites, so I wanted my PC to download it, and tap forever until it received a party invite from my phone, in which case it will open up the party menu, click on the invite to accept it, ESC out of that menu, and continue tapping. Simple, no?

Well I kinda ran into a brick wall. If I was the only person using the bot, everything would be fine and well, but here's an opportunity to up my Autoit skillz.

Upon entering the party menu, it'll show all of your friends, online and off. If I wanted to let my friend use my bot, he cannot send the invite, because my pixelsearch only looks in a very specific spot, because that's the only place it knows where to click to accept that invite.

So what I'm looking to do is extend my pixelsearch to look down my whole list, and if it finds that specific party invite color, lock onto those coordinates and click specifically there.

I added a pastebin ( http://pastebin.com/ijmkKm1g )  to show my current progress for reference. Currently, lines 18 and 21 need this modification.

I think what I need to do is add another variable, somehow set the pixelsearch's findings to that variable, then MouseClick on that variable. How do I do this?

Also, since I'm here, I may as well ask what use the two modifiers after pixelsearch's shade variation have, or if I even need them in the code? I always just throw two zeros on the string without knowing why..
My code is ugly. I'ma noob. Tweak it so I can see what I should really be doing? <3
One of these days I also need to figure out how to make this code work on computers with a different screen resolution that I... [1920x1080]

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

13268068_1167431553288848_975389752981368991_o.jpg

Edited by lml
Previous picture didn't have a pending party invite, updated.

• Moderators

lml,

I'm very new

Really? You have been a member here for nearly 4 years.

Can you assure me that this does not involve any interaction with the game itself?

M23

Edit: It does, so thread locked. 

Edited by Melba23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area