Problems with SciTe 3.6.2 and windows 10

Updated to SciTe 3.6.2 and none of my complied scripts will run in Windows 10 (education version) of I specify the #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=requireAdministrator directive.    Is the older version available for download?  I had no issues until I updated.

Thanks!

• Developers

Are you sure you are running the latest version of SciTE4AutoIt3 installer, as this was a known issue in the previous version?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

That doesn't make much sense for me as the mentioned directive instructs AutoIt3Wrapper to update the manifest of the output program and I don't see any relation (yet) to Production or Beta versions of AutoIt3.

Can you show me the SciTE outputpane information when you do the compile with Production so I can see what you are running and what it is doing?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Production

Running AU3Check (3.3.15.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta  input:\\packages\Help Desk Information\Help Desk Information\asetup.au3
+>10:13:10 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.15.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Beta\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "\\\packages\Help Desk Information\Help Desk Information\asetup.au3" /out "C:\Users\[username redacted]\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU91C3.tmp.exe" /nopack /icon "C:\auit3 scripts\icons\NewLogo_Color.ico" /comp 2
+>10:13:11 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:\Users\ [username redacted] \AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AU91C3.tmp.exe. rc:0
>10:13:11 Performing the Program Resource Update steps:
...>Updating Program Version information.
...>Setting Program ExecutionLevel Manifest information to requireAdministrator
...>Setting Program Compatibility Manifest information to Windows10
...>Updating Program Manifest information.
>10:13:12 Program Resource updating finished successfully.
+>10:13:12 Created program:[destination redacted]\asetup.exe
+>10:13:12 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 5.848

Edited by tazlikesrobots

• Developers

You are missing the important top rows which show me the Information about versions and this is the Beta compile output, not the Production version which as you stated doesn't work. ;) 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Oh!  sorry! 

Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:\\packages\Help Desk Information\Help Desk Information\asetup.au3
+>10:23:28 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.12.0):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe  /in "\\packages\Help Desk Information\Help Desk Information\asetup.au3" /out "C:\Users\[redacted]\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AUFCD5.tmp.exe" /nopack /icon "C:\auit3 scripts\icons\NewLogo_Color.ico" /comp 2
+>10:23:29 Aut2exe.exe ended.C:\Users\[redacted]\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\Aut2exe\~AUFCD5.tmp.exe. rc:0
>10:23:29 Performing the Program Resource Update steps:
...>Updating Program Version information.
...>Setting Program ExecutionLevel Manifest information to requireAdministrator
...>Setting Program Compatibility Manifest information to Windows10
...>Updating Program Manifest information.
>10:23:29 Program Resource updating finished successfully.
+>10:23:29 Created program:\\packages\Help Desk Information\Help Desk Information\asetup.exe
+>10:23:30 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 7.511

These? 

+>10:27:35 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.16.306.1237.0 SciTE v.3.6.2.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0409)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4    # detect ascii high characters and if none found set default encoding to UTF8 and do not add BOM
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE

• Developers

Yeap :)

OK, so you are running the latest version of AutoIt3Wrapper, which should correctly update the manifest.
What exactly is the issue with the production compiled scripts? Could it be your AV interfering with the creation of the EXE making it fail to run?

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.