Want to double-check If Variables are correct and limited by characters&numbers ? If not, want an error message box

Hi,

I am a beginner on AutoIT and sorry about asking very easy question like this, I appreciate all the support you give me on this road because I loved this thing.

I am trying to do some copy&paste options according to my Inputs with 3 different Inputs, but my problem is, I want to stop the script if the inputs are not correct like not numpherical or if ESC pressed, basicly I want to give commands like StringIsDigit&StringIsNumber,

But I a pretty sure my command structure is also not perfect, I actually want to do loops by step by step, any correctin and support is greatly appreciated.

What basicly I want is, If the $LoopNumber is not Digit Numbers than I want entire script to stop with an error, same goes for If $Tracking is not number and letters (Wondering if I can limit this variable by 14 characters total in case of pressing additional character to stop the script)

I want my script to double-check if we humans are smart enough to able to enter correct information to this beautiful system :)

Here is my code;

$First = 1$LoopNumber = InputBox("NUMBER OF TRACKINGS", "HOW MANY ITEMS")
$Tracking = InputBox ("TRACKING NUMBER", "ENTER THE TRACKING NUMBER" )
$Carrier = InputBox ("CARRIER NAME", "ENTER THE CARRIER NAME")

If StringIsDigit($LoopNumber) Then
    If StringIsAlNum($Tracking) Then

While $First <= $LoopNumber
        Sleep(400)
        ClipPut($Tracking)
        Send("^v")
        Send("{TAB}")
        ClipPut($Carrier)
        Send("^v")
        Send("{ESC}")
        Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}")
        $First += 1
    WEnd
Else
    MsgBox(0, "", "ITEM NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT, TRY AGAIN")
EndIf
EndIf