PixelSearch broken on Windows 10?

Hello there, i'm xandion and new user here.

So there is my problem, my connection broke by time and its pretty lame to go in the gateway adress then go to the option and spam the reconnection option all the time.
Why not create a bot, he gonna detect when i loose my ip (so my connection) and use pixelsearch for that).

then i test it with my code, nothing work and i do that test on my second screen, checking my code and i see nothing wrong.
So i turn off my second screen (maybe its a bug with multiple screen) then i test again on one screen not two and my main screen actualy, test failed.

And then the test of hope, i test a pixel on my desktop and a mouse move if its detected with that code:

$Colorip1 = PixelSearch(138, 338, 139, 339, 0x000000)
$Colorip = IsArray($Colorip1)

While 1
Sleep(500)
WEnd

If IsArray($Colorip1) = True Then
mousemove(124, 123, 1)
EndIf

• Developers

Why not simply use Ping()  to detect the connectivity is gone?
What exactly is the connection that stops working and what do you do to re-establish it?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank you for reply Jos.

the ping idea is not a bad idea (thanks for the tips) but i need to check all the time the connection, because my connection broke random like that, idk what happen with, when i have call my isp they say we gonna see what happen with your connection  and we gonna answer in a few days (sorry for my bad english) and then when they fix it the connection chopped off by moment and the problem came back.

the problem is here i have to spam (like for force) the connection of the modem and wait 2 min for the reboot and i can do this for hours.

there we are, if i search how to fix pixelsearch is for when my ip back the black write of the ip is detected and stop to reconnect the modem.

but i think i get it when you say use ping(), i have never use this before but its a function of autoit or i open a cmd of windows and test ping  ?

Xandion

First question - what is your native language? I can use Google translate to talk to you in your native language. 

Second question for you - Is the wiring to your modem using Coax?

If yes to my second question, then check all the connections to the home from the pole outside your home to the cable modem. Also if you have coax to pull in cable TV - check EVERY connection in the house to every TV. Odds are one of them is loose and causing you line noise. They need to be snug but do NOT over-tighten them. Once you fix the line noise - your internet connection should be fixed. 

If no to the second question - then what is the cable type that connects to your home?