RunAs different user with FileGetTime and UNC path with spaces

I want retrieve modified date of ntuser.dat on a remote computer's local profile. These computers are in different domains, and I have use different system administrator credential to access accordingly. I wonder if there is a way to RunAs FileGetTime with a different user. I am thinking out loud here that I might need to use DOS command 

set FileDate=
Edited by wuruoyu

I don't believe you need to RunAs to get the date from a file. If it is on your domain, then all you need to do is authenticate yourself so you can access the file and either get the file's date now, or copy it back to your computer, get the date, and then clean up. I'm not sure if AutoIt handles UNC paths well.

Hi BetaLeaf, thanks for your reply.

I managed to authenticate the remote administrative shared c$ with _WinNet_AddConnection2, and FileGetName work with UNC paths that have no spaces. 

But FileGetName can't return time for UNC path with spaces. e.g. \\computer\c$\Documents and Settings\user\ntuser.dat"

Have you tried using quotes? Maybe try downloading the file first to your computer before performing the operation you needo. Something like filecopy or in inetget. Remember to clean up and unneeded files when you are done.