Ctrl+T doesn't tidy anymore - any idea how to fix it?

It randomly started out of nowhere. Nothing changed since last weekend and now it's just not working. No idea what I've done.

I've reinstalled AutoIt and SciTE fully, didn't help. I've been here and here, no help.

Can anyone point out where in the SciTE help file it explains these commands? I've been through it and there seems to be no explanation. Or where I could find a relevant IFaceTable.cxx file?

I just want to re-enable ctrl-t for tidy, why is this so hard? xD

• Developers

Show me the full output information of the SciTE outputpane when doing Crtl+T

In case nothing is shown, you need to start figuring out which application you installed that could be snooping this shortcut. 
You could also test to change the the shortcut to ensure Tidy works.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thanks for the reply.

Nothing happens in the console when pressed, it just swaps the current selected line with the line above. How do I change the shortcut?

Edited by Inpho

• Developers

Sounds like you do not have the separate full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer installed as that is the default transpose option. 

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

That is a link to the AutoIt3 installer which includes the lite version of SciTE. Use the link in my signature for the full version.

Do you see the Tidy option under Tools? 
You do have a file open with an au3 extension ..right?

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Already corrected my post ...  check one post up .... ;)
Aslo let me know the info for SciTE - Help- About SciTE

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Sorted, I needed to run the script C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTEConfig\SciteConfig.au3, then in Tools tab, enabled "Jos's Tidy formatting program for Autiit3" and all is fine. I've got no idea how this option changed in the first place, but there's the fix.

Thanks for your time Jos