Help with textarea IE, no id and no name

Hello, unfortunately I can not provide the full code, there is some critical information. Basically, is there a way to send an 'enter' simulation on a non-active window?

Sorry if I explain myself wrong, I speak french and I use google trad to help me...

Edited by jresine

Is  Discord Responder your Gui or a third-party app or a web page?  If it's third-party app you will need to use Send or ControlSend, ControlSend is better than Send as it sends directly to the id that matches.  I noticed you used ControlSend without ClassNameNN, that basically will send it to the window and click enter so if it's not focused on a specific control then it will fail.  If Discord Responder is a web page then we can use the IE tools to send the action.

• 1 month later...

without more details of au3inf or simplespy (see frequently asked questions question 31 for other tools) its hard to say. In general the only bypass is sendmessage/postmessage where you can find examples for in the forum. My advice for unattended running is have a virtual machine installed where you run your scripts so you can continue working