Compare message box input to currently logged on user's password

Hey all.  So my end goal here is to, like the subject says, compare the currently logged on users password to the result of an input box and, once the input is correct, pass the result along with the other necessary information, into the sysinternals autologon tool to automate the logon process for a deployment system I am working on.  I have never tried anything like this before, and would appreciate any feedback on how I can accomplish this: can I query this information from WMI, do I have to run a command using the credentials provided and see if it takes, or something else?  Thanks in advance.

Why would you need to do a compare before passing th password to the SysInternals tool? Pass the unchecked password to the tool and check the returncode. If the password was wrong then you should get a corresponding error code.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Hmmm.  I was under the impression the tool accepted whatever it was given, right or wrong.  For example, I accidentally switched the places where the "domain" and "password" where meant to be placed in the command, and it still took the input as valid, but next time I restarted it tried to login "User: mypassword\username"  and "password: logondomain".  This is why I would like to verify the password before passing it to the command

I see.
Validating a password has been discussed a few times on the forum.
Will post a link as soon as I find one of them ...

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Check this thread how to validate a password:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki