Mobile Strike Anyone?

So I am a new user to Autoit and automation all together..  The reason that I chose Autoit is because I have a Friend that uses it daily... However he recently got married and is unavailable to help me with my project..

So here lies the issue.. I am trying to automate base building on the game Mobile Strike.. The purpose is to have farms that build with little human interaction.. I think that I have it set to sign in on 1 base at a time, but need to know how to get the script to repeat and enter usernames/passwords from Google Docs.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

your friend has set you up for failure, as no game automation discussions are permitted here.  please read the forum rules.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

• Moderators

As @iamtheky stated, @JohnRitter game automation is not permitted on the forum. If you plan to continue using the language I would suggest reading through our forum rules before posting again.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!