script

Olá eu tenho interesse em algum script usado no imacros para o site yobit.net... Gostaria de ajuda. Obrigado pela atenção.

Hello I am interested in a script used in iMacros for the site yobit.net ... I would help . Thanks for listening.

Edited by JLogan3o13

• Moderators

@willgrow welcome to the forum. A couple of things:

• This is an English forum. Please use Google Translate if you need so you can post in English. It makes it easier for people to assist.
  • Please pay attention to where you're posting, I have moved your post to the correct forum.
  • You need to provide more information on what you are trying to do, as well as what you have tried on your own. This forum is dedicated to assisting people with their own scripts; it is not a place where you put in a request and someone barfs up code for you. Show us what you have tried, and we'll happily assist you with whatever is not working ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

1 minute ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@willgrow welcome to the forum. A couple of things:

• This is an English forum. Please use Google Translate if you need so you can post in English. It makes it easier for people to assist.
  • Please pay attention to where you're posting, I have moved your post to the correct forum.
  • You need to provide more information on what you are trying to do, as well as what you have tried on your own. This forum is dedicated to assisting people with their own scripts; it is not a place where you put in a request and someone barfs up code for you. Show us what you have tried, and we'll happily assist you with whatever is not working ;)