How to make GUI

Hello, guys..

Can anyone make an example of a simple GUI which can change/update/save pixel search or pixel identification, Also have start code function button like,  out of this code. Thanks in Advance.

Example:

$count=1

find()

Do

Until $count=0 ;Infinite Loop

Func find()

If PixelGetColor(200, 200) = "0xFF0FFF" ;<<<---- This Hex will be visible in the GUI which can be edited,save, and load later On.

Do

Send("1")

Sleep(50)

Send("2")

Until PixelGetColor(200, 200) <> "0xFF0FFF" ;<<<---- This Hex will be visible in the GUI which can be edited,save, and load later On.

EndIf

EndFunc

• Moderators

@domzjen Welcome to the forum. Please note that this forum is dedicated to assisting others with their own scripts; it is not a forum where you put in a request and someone does the work for you. Below you will find a GUI template that should get you started. Take a look in the help file and on the forum for what you want to do regarding PixelGetColor, but I would ask what exactly you are trying to accomplish. 99% of the time there is a much easier way of doing it rather than having to resort to Pixel searches.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

$hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 300, 300)
        GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
        Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
        EndSwitch
    WEnd

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Thank you, for the response. I guess i need to study and figure it out myself. Anyway i just want to integrate GUI's in my script where it will help me edit my code effectively and fast enough with convenience for me or any user.