Hi,

i did some researchs how to set the font and the only way is to overwrite the subclass with WM_DRAWITEM. With WM_SETFONT i can only change the font for all tab pages, but i want to change the font for a specific page.

So i have to set the $TCS_OWNERDRAWFIXED style to the tab control to send the WM_DRAWITEM message to the parent window. When i set this style, i can change the fonts, but sadly the tab looses the nice and simple "AutoIt style". I created two child guis, the first is the owner draw tab and the second the "Normal" tab.

My questions is, how to create this special "AutoIt style"???

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <GuiTab.au3>
#include <ColorConstants.au3>

Global Const $ODT_TAB = 101
Global Const $ODS_SELECTED = 0x0001
Global Const $ODA_DRAWENTIRE = 0x1

Global Const $ODS_FOCUS = 0x0010

$hStrikeOutDefaultFont = _WinAPI_CreateFont(14, 0, 0, 0, 400, False, False, True) ; see system apps module

$hGUI = GUICreate("Draw Tab", 500, 600)

; Create child GUIs to hold tabs
 $hTab_Win0 = GUICreate("", 400, 200, 50, 20, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $hGUI)
 $hTab_0 = GUICtrlCreateTab(10, 10, 380, 180, $TCS_OWNERDRAWFIXED);BitOR($TCS_OWNERDRAWFIXED, $TCS_TOOLTIPS, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
     $hTab_00 = GUICtrlCreateTabitem("00")
         GUICtrlCreateButton("00", 160, 90, 80, 30)
     $hTab_01 = GUICtrlCreateTabitem("01")
         GUICtrlCreateButton("01", 160, 90, 80, 30)

GUICtrlCreateTabitem ("")
 GUISetState()

$hTab_Win1 = GUICreate("", 400, 200, 50, 250, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $hGUI)
 $hTab_1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(10, 10, 380, 180)
     $hTab_10 = GUICtrlCreateTabitem("10")
         GUICtrlCreateButton("10", 160, 90, 80, 30)
     $hTab_11 = GUICtrlCreateTabitem("11")
         GUICtrlCreateButton("11", 160, 90, 80, 30)
 GUICtrlCreateTabitem ("")
 GUISetState()

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_DRAWITEM, "WM_DRAWITEM")
;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SETFONT, "WM_SETFONT")

;~ GUICtrlSendMsg ( $hTab_1, $WM_SETFONT , $hStrikeOutDefaultFont, 1 )

While 1
     Switch GUIGetMsg()
         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
             Exit
     EndSwitch
 WEnd

Func WM_SETFONT($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam)

ConsoleWrite("$hWnd: " & $hWnd & " $Msg: " & $Msg & " $wParam: " & $wParam & " $lParam: " & $lParam & @CRLF)
EndFunc

Func WM_DRAWITEM($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $DRAWITEMSTRUCT

$DRAWITEMSTRUCT = DllStructCreate("uint cType;uint cID;uint itmID;uint itmAction;uint itmState;" & _
            "hwnd hItm;hwnd hDC;dword itmRect[4];dword itmData", $lParam)

If DllStructGetData($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "cType") <> $ODT_TAB Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG

Local $cID = DllStructGetData($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "cID")
    Local $itmID = DllStructGetData($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "itmID")
    Local $itmAction = DllStructGetData($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "itmAction")
    Local $itmState = DllStructGetData($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "itmState")
    Local $hItm = DllStructGetData($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "hItm")
    Local $hDC = DllStructGetData($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "hDC")

If $itmAction <> $ODA_DRAWENTIRE Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG

Local $iTextColor, $itmText
    $iTextColor = 0xFFFFFF

Switch $itmID
        Case 0
            $iBrushColor = 0x11AADD
        Case 1
            $iBrushColor = 0xEEBB99
    EndSwitch

_WinAPI_SetBkMode($hDC, $TRANSPARENT)

Local $iBrush = _WinAPI_CreateSolidBrush($iBrushColor)
    Local $iBrushOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC, $iBrush)

$g_tRECT = DllStructCreate($tagRect, DllStructGetPtr($DRAWITEMSTRUCT, "itmRect"))
    DllStructSetData($g_tRECT, "Left", DllStructGetData($g_tRECT, "Left"))
    DllStructSetData($g_tRECT, "Top", DllStructGetData($g_tRECT, "Top"))
    DllStructSetData($g_tRECT, "Right", DllStructGetData($g_tRECT, "Right"))
    DllStructSetData($g_tRECT, "Bottom", DllStructGetData($g_tRECT, "Bottom")+10)

_WinAPI_FillRect ( $hDC, $g_tRECT, $iBrush )

_WinAPI_SetTextColor($hDC, $iTextColor)

_WinAPI_DrawText($hDC, "Item " & $itmID, $g_tRECT, $DT_LEFT)

_WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC, $iBrushOld)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject($iBrush)

Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc ;==>WM_DRAWITEM

Thanks in advance

Edited by Trolleule

did you mean a result like this:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    GUICreate("My GUI Tab") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

GUISetBkColor(0x00E0FFFF)

GUICtrlCreateTab(10, 10, 200, 100)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem("tab0")
    GUISetFont(9, 300)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("label0", 30, 80, 50, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateButton("OK0", 20, 50, 50, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateInput("default", 80, 50, 70, 20)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem("tab----1")
    GUISetFont(10, 500)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("label1", 30, 80, 50, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 20, 50, 60, 120)
    GUICtrlSetData(-1, "Trids|CyberSlug|Larry|Jon|Tylo|guinness", "Jon") ; default Jon
    GUICtrlCreateButton("OK1", 80, 50, 50, 20)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem("tab2")
    GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW) ; will be display first
    GUISetFont(12, 700)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("label2", 30, 80, 50, 20)
    GUICtrlCreateButton("OK2", 140, 50, 50)

GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") ; end tabitem definition

GUICtrlCreateLabel("label3", 20, 130, 50, 20)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

Local $idMsg
    ; Loop until the user exits.
    While 1
        $idMsg = GUIGetMsg()

If $idMsg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Example

have also a look at https://autoit.de/index.php/Thread/15644-Eigenes-Tab-Register-OwnTab-UDF/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AntS
      Help! The mouse clicks I'm sending to a control on a dialog box produce no response.
      The dialog box in question handles advanced display properties. The tab page my script interacts with is created by Trident Microsystems. It allows the user to enhance or attenuate the screen's RGB values. (See image.) My script automates the process of changing these in order to adjust the screen's hue or, when the red, green and blue values are all the same, the brightness.
      Producing a script to change the brightness has been quite straightforward. I use ControlClick() to send a mouse click to one of the trackbars on the right of the tab page. By default, they're linked and so move as one. The difficulty I'm having however is in automating the process when the desired red, green and blue values aren't the same as each other.
      Ordinarily, there are three ways of doing this: 
      (1) clear the Link check box to unlink the three trackbars then either click on each trackbar or drag their sliders,
      (2) clear the Link tick-box then for each colour, click on the corresponding trackbar slider (to select it) then click on a point on the graph, and
      (3) click on the Load button to open an Open dialog box and load a preset (stored as a .gam file).
      However, when ControlClick() is used to clear the Link check box or to push the Load button, nothing happens. Making the dialog box the active window makes no difference.
      The AutoIt Window Info tool indicates that the Reload a Bitmap, Save, Load and Reset buttons, the Link check box and the graph are all the same control. (See other images.) In fact, it there are only four controls on the page: the tab page, which is an instance of a SysTabControl32 class, and the three trackbars, each of which is an instance of the TridentTrackBar class. (Am unsure whether the SysTabControl32 class is a Windows or third-party control.)
      What's the solution?
      Note that the MouseClick() function—as opposed to ControlClick()—does work, but having AutoIt commandeer the screen pointer isn't an acceptable solution.
      For the sake of completeness, here's the relevant code fragment for the Link check box. 
      ;unlink trackbars WinActivate("(Multiple Monitors)") ControlClick("(Multiple Monitors)", "", 12320, "left", 1, 211, 252)  

• By Cengokill
      Hi everyone,
      I have created a ListView that is in a tab, and I want to display an image in that tab, with the ListView on top.
      However, the image still appears on top of my ListView.
      If I remove the tabs everything works. 
      I looked at the autoit documentation and the <GuiListView.au3> documentation , I can't figure out how to display a background image, and put on top a ListView, inside a tab. 😥
      Here is the code:
      Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) $Form1 = GUICreate($Titre, 700, 627, $Form1Width, $Form1Height); main window $tabulation = GUICtrlCreateTab(148,0,700,580); creating tabs $tab1=GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tab 1"); first tab GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW); this tab is selected by default $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("image.jpg", 0, 30, 700, 627) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE). $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("list 1|list 2|list 3", 200, 50, 390, 200) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1     Sleep(100) WEnd Thank you in advance.

• By Deye
      Hi,
      What should work @ converting the symbol's Unicode point
      included in windows 10:
      https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/design/style/segoe-ui-symbol-font
      Some Random Bad example : really Need to jump out  sorry ..
      $hBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton(ChrW(BinaryToString("0xE70E", $SB_UTF16LE) ), 260, 37, 39, 21)
      GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 13, 600, -1, "SegMDL2")
      Thanks

• By Blois
      Hi Guis,

I need to create keyboard shortcut to navigate the tabs and activate them, but I could not use the code below:
      #include <TabConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> HotKeySet("^{TAB}", "_TabRight") HotKeySet("^+{TAB}", "_TabLeft") $gui = GUICreate("test",450, 300) $Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(20, 24, 425, 201) $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tabsheet 1") $lbContagemGrupos2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("aaaa", 50, 50) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") $TabSheet2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") $TabSheet3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd Func _TabRight() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos + 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Func _TabLeft() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos - 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Exit  
      can you help me?
    • By therks
      I'm trying to create a simple clock widget that automatically scales the text to the size of the window. I came up with the following method, but it doesn't work as well as I'd like. It especially has trouble scaling to the width of the window for some reason (in the example, try resizing the window to be narrow and tall).
      Does anyone have a better method?
      #include <Misc.au3> #include <WinAPIConv.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $_FONT_FAMILY = 'Arial', $_LB_TEXT Main() Func Main() _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hGUI GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SIZE, WM_SIZE) $hGUI = GUICreate('', 300, 100, Default, Default, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, BitOR($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)) $_LB_TEXT = GUICtrlCreateLabel('This is a string', 0, 0, 300, 100, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetFont($_LB_TEXT, _MeasureString($hGUI, GUICtrlRead($_LB_TEXT), $_FONT_FAMILY), 0, 0, $_FONT_FAMILY, 5) GUISetState() Local $iGM While 1 $iGM = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iGM Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc Func WM_SIZE($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) GUICtrlSetFont($_LB_TEXT, _MeasureString($hWnd, GUICtrlRead($_LB_TEXT), $_FONT_FAMILY), 0, 0, $_FONT_FAMILY, 5) EndFunc Func _MeasureString($hWnd, $sString, $sFont = 'Arial') Local $iError, $aSize, $hGraphic, $hFormat, $hFamily, $tLayout, $iFontSize, $hFont, $aInfo If Not IsHWnd($hWnd) Then $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hWnd) EndIf $aSize = WinGetClientSize($hWnd) $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate($sFont) $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, $aSize[0], $aSize[1]) $iFontSize = 0 Do If Not $hFamily Then $iError = 1 $iFontSize = 10 ExitLoop EndIf $iFontSize += 1 $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $iFontSize, 0) $aInfo = _GDIPlus_GraphicsMeasureString($hGraphic, $sString, $hFont, $tLayout, $hFormat) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) If $aInfo[1] = 0 Then ExitLoop Until DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], 3) >= $aSize[0] Or DllStructGetData($aInfo[0], 4) >= $aSize[1] $iFontSize -= 1 _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) Return SetError($iError, 0, $iFontSize) EndFunc