I can't send alt command to select buttons manually

Hello everyone,

I have a script that works about halfway then I can't get it to send the alt key so I can navigate to the button I want.

Run("C:\Presagis\Creator_4_2\bin\mgfltx.exe","C:\Presagis\Creator_4_2\bin")
Sleep(2000)
WinWaitActive("Presagis Creator - [Untitled:1]","",5)
Sleep(2000)
send("^o")
sleep(2000)
Send("DC_Buildings_DC_Buildings_1a.flt")
sleep(2000)
send("{ENTER}")

The next step is  to send alt key, right arrow 4 times, down once and enter. I can do it manually, tried using the Finder Tool, but the button I want to click doesnt give information to control click it. I've read through forums and on the AutoIT  help pages, but still nogo. I've tried !, LAlt, ALT and many other suggestions

Any help would be appreciated

Welcome to the forum. Try reading the wiki or the help file . Try this.

Send("{ALT}")
Send("{RIGHT & 4}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{ENTER})

In case, that doesn't work, try disabling the Spy++ Control Detection in the Window Info tool from the options menu. Other alternative is that you can see count the number of times TAB button needs to be pressed to bring focus on the the button you want. Also, you may wanna try setting Opt(MouseCoordMode,0) and Opt(PixelCoordMode,0) at the top of your script for relative pixel positions on your screen and then doing a ControlClick() or a MouseClick() on the pixel coordinates retrieved from the window info tool. Also change the Coord mode (also in the options menu) in window info tool to "Window".

Edited by pranaynanda