Is it possible to created a really good security system for my released program?

Hi

I am just done coding my program and I would like to sell it for $10 but i really want people to order from me instead of downloading it for free

I have seen the security system of Scrapebox, for people who dont know or have never used this program Scrapebox has a really good security system

once you download the program and start it up it will ask you to fill in a few inputs, after that is done you need to send it and it will automaticly be send to the creator of the program after that the creator will decide based on the information ( email adress, name,paypal transsaction code) if you get access to the program or not. I would like to know if it is possible to create such security sytem and how, if its not possible what other security system would you recommend me

I think XProtec will offer much of what you describe. Please check the Example Scripts forum for download.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Thank you for your comment but once i try to start it i get a few errors

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3" /UserParams    
+>22:39:45 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.14.801.2025.0 SciTE v.3.4.4.0   Keyboard:00020409  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64    Environment(Language:0413)
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\joesoef pc\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\joesoef pc\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.12.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(167,4) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
        .To
        ~^
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(498,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
            If $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(502,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
            If $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(506,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
            If $asEndDatePart[2] < $asStartDatePart[2]Then
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(507,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(507,89) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3]Then
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(511,46) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(511,89) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2]And $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3]And
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3"(536,69) : error: missing separator character before keyword.
    If $asDatePart[3] < 1 Or $asDatePart[3] > $iNumDays[$asDatePart[2]]Then
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec_Free.au3 - 9 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>22:39:45 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2
+>22:39:46 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 2    Time: 1.443

IIRC this is a bug which is solved with the latest version of AutoIt.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I am by no means an authority on program security, but it seems to me that copyrighting it might be the way to go if you expect sufficient sales to warrant it.  I believe any program or script can be decompiled.  Once that's done, one could rewrite the code to point to their server and start charging $4.99, undercutting your price, and giving the same product - maybe make some change to the GUI to make it all look legit.  Not that I, personally, would do that, but you get the idea.

It's called intellectual property, and if you copyright it, any others that might want to use your code would have to buy a license from you (if you choose to license them.)  Otherwise it's a copyright infringement, subject to you starting a lawsuit to recuperate your losses and possible punitive damages as well.

Grain of salt:  My "legal" advice is limited to get legal advice from a professional, again if expected sales warrant the cost.

_aleph_

Edited by aleph01

Meds.  They're not just for breakfast anymore. :'(

1 hour ago, aleph01 said:

I am by no means an authority on program security, but it seems to me that copyrighting it might be the way to go if you expect sufficient sales to warrant it.  I believe any program or script can be decompiled.  Once that's done, one could rewrite the code to point to their server and start charging $4.99, undercutting your price, and giving the same product - maybe make some change to the GUI to make it all look legit.  Not that I, personally, would do that, but you get the idea.

It's called intellectual property, and if you copyright it, any others that might want to use your code would have to buy a license from you (if you choose to license them.)  Otherwise it's a copyright infringement, subject to you starting a lawsuit to recuperate your losses and possible punitive damages as well.

Grain of salt:  My "legal" advice is limited to get legal advice from a professional, again if expected sales warrant the cost.

_aleph_

thanks for you comment i will think about that, but to get back to the autoit version, I unstalled autoit 3 times and installed the newest version but it i start the program is still get the same error and the version keeps saying this: SciTE
Version 3.4.4 
    Jul 13 2014 20:07:38
by Neil Hodgson.

I havend used autoitfor a long time so i am probably forgot something simple, but i cant figure it out

Guys I have installed the latest version of the autoit editor (SciTE Version 3.6.6)  and the latest version autoit (v3.3.15.0 beta) and I still get the same message

this is what i get

problem.jpg

problem2.jpg

please help me out guys

Edited by Arclite86

Talk about crackking is violates terms of forum,
but it is very difficult to protect programs written in AutoIt.

I CAN Break All AutoIt programs!

someone please tell me how to protect AutoIt programs :)

Regards,

lol it worked, there are no errors anymore but nothing happens i get this message

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec.au3" /UserParams    
+>16:39:43 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.16.612.1119.0 SciTE v.3.6.6.0   Keyboard:00020409  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0413)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\joesoef pc\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\joesoef pc\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec.au3
+>16:39:43 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\XProTec.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
+>16:39:43 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>16:39:43 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 0.7026

ok i understand you, i have added the udf script to SciTeconfig in the "run user caller tip manager" so for example i got this really simple script that i want to sell bellow:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 282, 93, 192, 124)
$Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 40, 281, 49)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "")
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 0, 0, 281, 41)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

just to keep it simple,

what do i have to do now to make the security system/ serial lock activate?

27 minutes ago, Arclite86 said:

ok i understand you, i have added the udf script to SciTeconfig in the "run user caller tip manager" so for example i got this really simple script that i want to sell bellow:

$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 282, 93, 192, 124)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

just to keep it simple,

what do i have to do now to make the security system/ serial lock activate?

ok i have tried this 

#include<XProTec.au3>

$Form1 = GUICreate("hoi", 282, 93, 192, 124)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###Global $smtpserver = "YOUR_SERVER"

$D_Mail = "Joesoef_9@hotmail.com" ; your email
$D_Program = "lulv44363" ; your program name
$U_Price = "10.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "10" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "1" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "EA4DB75857FD071" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/theurl" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

But nothing happens

Edited by Arclite86

Does XProTec set the return value or @error when an error happens?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

5 minutes ago, water said:

Does XProTec set the return value or @error when an error happens?

wel right now nothing happens the are no errors and the program starts up without asking for a serial

this is my script:

#include<XProTec.au3>

$Form1 = GUICreate("hoi", 282, 93, 192, 124)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "")
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###Global $smtpserver = "YOUR_SERVER"

$D_Mail = "myemail9@hotmail.com" ; your email
$D_Program = "hoiv44363" ; your program name
$U_Price = "10.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "10" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "1" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "EA4DB75857FD071" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/theurl" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist
$U_Return = 1 ; pay or quit .... or  $U_Return = 0 ; will return control to developer with @extended = 6 [Limited Freeware Option]

XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $D_License, $D_PayPal, $D_Link, $U_Return)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd

this is what it shows

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\autoit\display.au3" /UserParams    
+>19:38:55 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.16.612.1119.0 SciTE v.3.6.6.0   Keyboard:00020409  OS:WIN_81/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0413)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\autoit\display.au3
+>19:38:55 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\joesoef pc\Desktop\autoit\display.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
+>19:38:59 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>19:38:59 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 4.676

and this is the udf:

#cs ===============================================================================
    *XProTec - Free Version f1.0.0 - 04.09.2007
    Autor:      Robert M @ QT Appraisal
    E-mail:     Valuater@aol.com
    Language:    English
    OSystem:    Windows Xp
    Features:   -Automated Program
                -Register Users
                -Receive Payment
                -Program Protection
    Requirements: Legal copy of Microsoft Windows Xp
    Construction: AutoIt 3.2.2.0+, SciTE 1.73

Thanks to all, Enjoy...
#ce ===============================================================================

#cs Demo Use
;#include<XProTec.au3> ; MUST BE AN INCLUDE

$D_Mail = "developer@msn.com " ; your email
$D_Program = "XPro-Tec-Free" ; your program name
$U_Price = "20.00" ; the amount of money you wish to be payed by the user
$U_Trial = "30" ; amount of days for the trial period
$U_License = "3" ; 3 = one computer only - see license notes
$D_License = "1" ; developers license #
$D_PayPal = "www.paypal.com/my account-link to paypal" ; - paypal link
$D_Link = "www.mywebsite.com/.../" ; looks for "www.mywebsite.com/.../Blacklist.txt" ; see Blacklist

; your script starts here ..............

#ce End Demo

#include-once

Global $smtpserver = "YOUR_SERVER"
Global $sendusername = "YOUR_SERVER_USER_NAME"
Global $sendpassword = "YOUR_SERVER_USERS_PASSWORD"
; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=23860&view=findpost&p=166575

Func XProTec($D_Mail, $D_Program, $U_Price = 0, $U_Trial = 0, $U_License = 1, $D_License = 1, $D_PayPal = 1, $D_Link = 1, $U_Return = 1)
    If @Compiled <> 1 and $D_License <> 1 Then Return SetError(1, -1, "Not a Compiled Program")
    If $D_Program <> StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, 4) Then mError("ERROR - Not a Valid Program Name     ", 1, 1)
    Local $i_rand, $U_info, $Vreg, $U_Payed, $rtemp = @TempDir & "\XTemp.txt", $M_server = "@ClickTask.com", $ND_Mail = $D_Mail, $encrypt = "Fudge", $ver = "f1.0.0"
    Local $P_program = $D_Program, $sC = @ComputerName, $sD = @HomeDrive, $R_owner = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion", "RegisteredOwner"), $sS = @ScriptName
    Local $D_1 = _StringEncryptor(1, $D_Mail, $encrypt), $D_2 = _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") * (StringLen($D_Mail) - 2)) + ((StringLen($D_Mail) - 2) * 7) , (StringLen($D_1) - 9))
    Local $rand = Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1) & "-" & Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) & Random(100, 999, 1)
    Local $P_3 = StringMid( _StringEncryptor(1, "X" & (StringLeft(DriveGetSerial($sD), 6) + StringLen($sC)) & StringLen($sC), $encrypt & "n", 2), StringLen($sC) / 2, 16), $F_days = 0, $F_file = @SystemDir & "\winopsys.dat"
    If StringInStr($sS, "XProTec") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Program   ", 2, 1)
    If Not StringInStr($D_Mail, "@") And Not StringInStr($D_Mail, ".") Then Return mError("Not a Valid Developer Email   ", 3, 1)
    If $U_License <> 1 And $U_License <> 2 And $U_License <> 3 Then Return mError("Not a Valid User License Number (1,2 or 3)   ", 4, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 Then mError("Please Register as Developer" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Dev Email = " & $D_Mail & "   "  & @CRLF & "Dev License = " & $D_2 & "     " & @CRLF & @CRLF, " Free #          ...Valuater", 1)
    While 1
        If Ping("www.Autoit3.com", 4000) > 0 Then ExitLoop
        If MsgBox(262149, "Connection Error", "An Internet Connection is Required     ", 10) = 2 Then Exit
    WEnd
    $X_read001 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001")
    $X_read004 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004")
    If $X_read001 = "" And $X_read004 = "" Then
        If MsgBox(262209, $P_program, "To Register as User, an Email will be sent Immediately to you  " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Please Click OK to continue   " & @CRLF) <> 1 Then Exit
        Do
            $U_Mail = Qbox($P_program, "Please Type in your Email Address   " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart -  " & $P_program & "   ")
        Until StringInStr($U_Mail, "@") And StringInStr($U_Mail, ".")
        $text = "Please copy the Validation Code below" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
                "Validation Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Validation Code = " & $rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program
        mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $U_Mail, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Validation Code", $text)
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($P_program, "Please Copy and Paste the Validation Code from the Email here  " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $P_program & "   ")
        Until $input1 = $rand
        Local $X_read003 = $U_Mail, $X_read004 = _NowCalc(), $X_read005 = "", $X_read006 = "", $X_read007 = ""
        IniWrite($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "001", "REG_SZ", $D_Mail)
        If $D_License <> $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Developer Not Licensed")
        If $D_License = $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Licensed Developer")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003", "REG_SZ", $U_Mail)
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004", "REG_SZ", _StringEncryptor(1, _NowCalc() , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006", "REG_SZ", "")
        RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007", "REG_SZ", "")
    Else
        If $X_read001 <> $D_Mail Then mError("Not the Registered Developer Email  ", 5, 1)
        If $D_License <> $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Developer Not Licensed")
        If $D_License = $D_2 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "002", "REG_SZ", "Licensed Developer")
        $X_read003 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "003")
        $X_read004 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "004") , (StringLen($D_1) - 13))
        $X_read005 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "005"), $encrypt & "7")
        $X_read006 = _StringEncryptor(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "006"), $encrypt & "2")
        $X_read007 = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "007")
    EndIf
    If InetGet($D_Link & "Blacklist.txt", $rtemp, 1) = 1 Then
        $itemp = FileRead($rtemp)
        FileDelete($rtemp)
        If StringInStr($itemp, $X_read003) Or StringInStr($itemp, $ND_Mail) Then mError("This program has been abused and will now close    ", 6, 1)
    EndIf
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price = 0 Then Return SetError(0, 0, "Free Licensed")
    If $U_License = 1 And $X_read005 = $X_read003 Then Return SetError(0, 1, "Email Licensed")
    If $U_License = 2 And $X_read006 = $R_owner Then Return SetError(0, 2, "Owner Licensed")
    If $U_License = 3 And $X_read007 = $P_3 Then Return SetError(0, 3, "Computer Licensed")
    If $U_License = 1 Then $U_info = "Your E-Mail   "
    If $U_License = 1 Then $i_rand = _StringEncryptor(1, $X_read003, $encrypt & "7")
    If $U_License = 2 Then $U_info = "Windows Registered Owner  "
    If $U_License = 2 Then $i_rand = _StringEncryptor(1, $R_owner, $encrypt & "2")
    If $U_License = 3 Then $U_info = "One Computer Only  "
    If $U_License = 3 Then $i_rand = $P_3
    $T_days = _DateDiff("D", $X_read004, _NowCalc())
    $t = FileGetTime(_StringEncryptor(0, IniRead($F_file, "Security", $P_program, _NowCalc()) , (StringLen($D_1) - 13)))
    If Not @error Then $F_days = _DateDiff("D", $t[0] & "/" & $t[1] & "/" & $t[2], _NowCalc())
    If $F_days > $T_days Then $T_days = $F_days
    If $T_days < 0 Or $T_days > 3600 Then mError("ERROR - Validation Date   ", 7, 1)
    If $D_License <> $D_2 And $T_days > 90 Then mError("Developer Trial Period has Expired  ", 9, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $U_Price = 0 And $T_days > $U_Trial Then mError($P_program & "'s Trial Period has Expired  ", 8, 1)
    If $U_Trial <> 0 And $T_days > ($U_Trial / 2) And $T_days <= $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, 0)
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then $U_Payed = mRegister($P_program, $U_Price, $U_Trial, $U_License, $T_days, $D_PayPal, $U_info, $i_rand, $U_Return)
    If $U_Payed = 1 And $U_License >= 1 And $U_License <= 3 Then RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Settings\ClickTask.com\X-" & $P_program, "00" & ($U_License + 4), "REG_SZ", $i_rand)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then $text = "Please save this Registration Code Page" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Owner = " & $R_owner & @CRLF & "Program = " & $P_program & @CRLF & _
            "Registration Date = " & _DateTimeFormat( _NowCalc(), 1) & @CRLF & "Registration Code = " & $i_rand & @CRLF & @CRLF & " Thank You!" & @CRLF & $P_program
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then mEmailer($P_program & $M_server, $X_read003, $ND_Mail, $P_program & " Registration Code", $text)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then MsgBox(64, $P_program, " You are now registered and a confirmation email has been sent to you  " & @CRLF & @CRLF & "..... Thank You !      ", 5)
    If $U_Payed = 1 Then Return SetError(0, 4, "License Paid")
    If $U_Trial = 0 And $U_Price <> 0 Or $T_days > $U_Trial Then Return SetError(0, 6, "Freeware Limited")
    Return SetError(0, 5, "License Not Paid")
EndFunc   ;==>XProTec
Func mRegister($Prog, $U_P, $U_T, $U_L, $T_D, $D_P, $Uinfo, $irand, $rFatal = 0)
    Local $PR1 = "Trial Period = " & $U_T & " Days  " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & @CRLF & "Register Fee =  $" & $U_P
    Local $PR2 = "   " & @CRLF & "Days Since Validation = " & $T_D & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Would you like to Register Now?      " & @CRLF & @CRLF
    Local $PR3 = "*Yes*  to Register Now!" & @CRLF & "*No*  to use your previous Registration Number.      " & @CRLF & "*Cancel*  to Quit Registration." & @CRLF
    $U_ans = MsgBox(262147, $Prog, $PR1 & $PR2 & $PR3)
    If $U_ans = 6 Then
        WinMinimizeAll()
        $PID = Run('C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe "' & $D_P & '"', "", @SW_SHOW)
        WinWaitActive("")
        Local $Handle = WinGetHandle($PID), $sHTML = "", $loop = 0
        While ProcessExists($PID)
            Sleep(3000)
            If ProcessExists($PID) = 0 Then ExitLoop
            If Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "PayPal") And Not StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "DreamHost") Then
                If $loop = 5 Then ExitLoop
                $loop = $loop + 1
            Else
                $loop = 0
            EndIf
            If StringInStr(WinGetTitle($Handle), "Thank you for your payment") Then Return 1
        WEnd
        ProcessClose($PID)
    EndIf
    If $U_ans = 7 Then
        Do
            $input1 = Qbox($Prog, "Please Paste your Registration Code below       " & @CRLF & "License Type = " & $Uinfo & "   " & @CRLF & "If not, you will need to restart - " & $Prog & "   ")
        Until $input1 = $irand
        Return 1
    EndIf
    If $rFatal Then Exit
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>mRegister
Func mEmailer($e_Sender, $e_Recipient, $e_CcAddress, $e_Subject, $e_Text)
    ; Info for this function by JdeB = http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=23860&view=findpost&p=166575
    $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc")
    $objMessage = ObjCreate("CDO.Message")
    With $objMessage
        .Subject = $e_Subject
        .Sender = $e_Sender
        .From = $e_Sender
        .To = $e_Recipient
        .Cc = $e_CcAddress
        .TextBody = $e_Text
    EndWith
    With $objMessage.Configuration.Fields
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $smtpserver
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $sendusername
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $sendpassword
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = 25
        .Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout") = 60
        .Update
    EndWith
    $objMessage.Send
    If @error Then MyErrFunc()
    $oMyError = ""
    $objMessage = ""
EndFunc   ;==>mEmailer
Func Qbox($t1, $L1)
    $Qbox = InputBox($t1, $L1, "", "", 300, 150)
    If @error = 1 Then Exit
    Return $Qbox
EndFunc   ;==>Qbox
Func mError($sText, $ret = 0, $iFatal = 0)
    MsgBox(48 + 4096 + 262144, "*XProTec*", $sText & " #" & $ret & "   ")
    If $iFatal Then Exit
EndFunc   ;==>mError
Func MyErrFunc()
    MsgBox(262209, "COM / Internal Error", "This Program has been interupted by a Fatal COM Error      ")
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>MyErrFunc
Func _INetGetSources($s_URL, $s_Header = '')
    If StringLeft($s_URL, 7) <> 'http://' And StringLeft($s_URL, 8) <> 'https://' Then $s_URL = 'http://' & $s_URL
    Local $h_DLL = DllOpen("wininet.dll"), $ai_IRF, $s_Buf = ''
    Local $ai_IO = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpen', 'str', "AutoIt v3", 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0)
    If @error Or $ai_IO[0] = 0 Then
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    Local $ai_IOU = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetOpenUrl', 'int', $ai_IO[0], 'str', $s_URL, 'str', $s_Header, 'int', StringLen($s_Header), 'int', 0x80000000, 'int', 0)
    If @error Or $ai_IOU[0] = 0 Then
        DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IO[0])
        DllClose($h_DLL)
        SetError(1)
        Return ""
    EndIf
    Local $v_Struct = DllStructCreate('udword')
    DllStructSetData($v_Struct, 1, 1)
    While DllStructGetData($v_Struct, 1) <> 0
        $ai_IRF = DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetReadFile', 'int', $ai_IOU[0], 'str', '', 'int', 256, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($v_Struct))
        $s_Buf &= StringLeft($ai_IRF[2], DllStructGetData($v_Struct, 1))
    WEnd
    DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IOU[0])
    DllCall($h_DLL, 'int', 'InternetCloseHandle', 'int', $ai_IO[0])
    DllClose($h_DLL)
    Return $s_Buf
EndFunc   ;==>_INetGetSources
Func _StringEncryptor($i_Encrypt, $s_EncryptText, $s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptLevel = 1)
    If $i_Encrypt <> 0 And $i_Encrypt <> 1 Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    ElseIf $s_EncryptText = '' Or $s_EncryptPassword = '' Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ''
    Else
        If Number($i_EncryptLevel) <= 0 Or Int($i_EncryptLevel) <> $i_EncryptLevel Then $i_EncryptLevel = 1
        Local $v_EncryptModified, $i_EncryptCountH, $i_EncryptCountG, $v_EncryptSwap, $av_EncryptBox[256][2], $i_EncryptCountA
        Local $i_EncryptCountB, $i_EncryptCountC, $i_EncryptCountD, $i_EncryptCountE, $v_EncryptCipher, $v_EncryptCipherBy
        If $i_Encrypt = 1 Then
            For $i_EncryptCountF = 0 To $i_EncryptLevel Step 1
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                For $i_EncryptCountG = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    If $i_EncryptCountH = StringLen($s_EncryptPassword) Then
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                        $i_EncryptCountH = $i_EncryptCountH + 1
                    EndIf
                    $v_EncryptModified = $v_EncryptModified & Chr(BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountG, 1)), Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptCountH, 1)), 255))
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptModified
                $i_EncryptCountA = ''
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Local $av_EncryptBox[256][2]
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 0 To 255
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1] = Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, Mod($i_EncryptCountA, StringLen($s_EncryptPassword)) + 1, 1))
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $i_EncryptCountA
                Next
                    $i_EncryptCountB = Mod(($i_EncryptCountB + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1]), 256)
                    $v_EncryptSwap = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0] = $v_EncryptSwap
                Next
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    $i_EncryptCountC = Mod(($i_EncryptCountC + 1), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountD = Mod(($i_EncryptCountD + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0]), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountE = $av_EncryptBox[Mod(($av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountD][0]), 256)][0]
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 1)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                    $v_EncryptCipher = $v_EncryptCipher & Hex($v_EncryptCipherBy, 2)
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptCipher
            Next
        Else
            For $i_EncryptCountF = 0 To $i_EncryptLevel Step 1
                $i_EncryptCountB = 0
                $i_EncryptCountC = ''
                $i_EncryptCountD = ''
                $i_EncryptCountE = ''
                $v_EncryptCipherBy = ''
                $v_EncryptCipher = ''
                $v_EncryptSwap = ''
                $av_EncryptBox = ''
                Local $av_EncryptBox[256][2]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1] = Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, Mod($i_EncryptCountA, StringLen($s_EncryptPassword)) + 1, 1))
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $i_EncryptCountA
                Next
                    $i_EncryptCountB = Mod(($i_EncryptCountB + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][1]), 256)
                    $v_EncryptSwap = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountA][0] = $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0]
                    $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountB][0] = $v_EncryptSwap
                Next
                For $i_EncryptCountA = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText) Step 2
                    $i_EncryptCountC = Mod(($i_EncryptCountC + 1), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountD = Mod(($i_EncryptCountD + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0]), 256)
                    $i_EncryptCountE = $av_EncryptBox[Mod(($av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountC][0] + $av_EncryptBox[$i_EncryptCountD][0]), 256)][0]
                    $v_EncryptCipherBy = BitXOR(Dec(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountA, 2)), $i_EncryptCountE)
                    $v_EncryptCipher = $v_EncryptCipher & Chr($v_EncryptCipherBy)
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptCipher
                $i_EncryptCountG = ''
                $i_EncryptCountH = ''
                $v_EncryptModified = ''
                For $i_EncryptCountG = 1 To StringLen($s_EncryptText)
                    If $i_EncryptCountH = StringLen($s_EncryptPassword) Then
                        $i_EncryptCountH = 1
                    Else
                        $i_EncryptCountH = $i_EncryptCountH + 1
                    EndIf
                    $v_EncryptModified = $v_EncryptModified & Chr(BitXOR(Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptText, $i_EncryptCountG, 1)), Asc(StringMid($s_EncryptPassword, $i_EncryptCountH, 1)), 255))
                Next
                $s_EncryptText = $v_EncryptModified
            Next
        EndIf
        Return $s_EncryptText
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_StringEncryptor
Func _NowCalc()
    Return (@YEAR & "/" & @MON & "/" & @MDAY & " " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC)
EndFunc   ;==>_NowCalc
Func _DateTimeFormat($sDate, $sType)
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $sTempDate = ""
    Local $sTempTime = ""
    Local $sAM
    Local $sPM
    Local $iWday
    Local $lngX
    If Not _DateIsValid($sDate) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $sType < 0 Or $sType > 5 Or Not IsInt($sType) Then
        SetError(2)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    _DateTimeSplit($sDate, $asDatePart, $asTimePart)
    Switch $sType
        Case 0
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1F, "str", "", "long", 255)
            If Not @error And $lngX[0] <> 0 Then
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
            If $asTimePart[0] > 1 Then
                $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1003, "str", "", "long", 255)
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                    $sTempTime = "h:mm:ss tt"
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 1
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x20, "str", "", "long", 255)
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 2
            $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1F, "str", "", "long", 255)
                $sTempDate = $lngX[3]
            Else
                $sTempDate = "M/d/yyyy"
            EndIf
        Case 3
                $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1003, "str", "", "long", 255)
                    $sTempTime = $lngX[3]
                Else
                    $sTempTime = "h:mm:ss tt"
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Case 4
                $sTempTime = "hh:mm"
            EndIf
        Case 5
                $sTempTime = "hh:mm:ss"
            EndIf
    EndSwitch
    If $sTempDate <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1D, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "/", $lngX[3])
        EndIf
        $iWday = _DateToDayOfWeek($asDatePart[1], $asDatePart[2], $asDatePart[3])
        $asDatePart[3] = StringRight("0" & $asDatePart[3], 2)
        $asDatePart[2] = StringRight("0" & $asDatePart[2], 2)
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "d", "@")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "m", "#")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "y", "&")
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@@@", _DateDayOfWeek($iWday, 0))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@@", _DateDayOfWeek($iWday, 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@@", $asDatePart[3])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "@", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[3], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[3], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "####", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 0))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "###", _DateMonthOfYear($asDatePart[2], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "##", $asDatePart[2])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "#", StringReplace(StringLeft($asDatePart[2], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asDatePart[2], 1))
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "&&&&", $asDatePart[1])
        $sTempDate = StringReplace($sTempDate, "&&", StringRight($asDatePart[1], 2))
    EndIf
    If $sTempTime <> "" Then
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x28, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sAM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sAM = "AM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x29, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sPM = $lngX[3]
        Else
            $sPM = "PM"
        EndIf
        $lngX = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "long", "GetLocaleInfo", "long", 0x400, "long", 0x1E, "str", "", "long", 255)
            $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, ":", $lngX[3])
        EndIf
        If StringInStr($sTempTime, "tt") Then
            If $asTimePart[1] < 12 Then
                $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "tt", $sAM)
                If $asTimePart[1] = 0 Then $asTimePart[1] = 12
            Else
                $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "tt", $sPM)
                If $asTimePart[1] > 12 Then $asTimePart[1] = $asTimePart[1] - 12
            EndIf
        EndIf
        $asTimePart[1] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[1], 2)
        $asTimePart[2] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[2], 2)
        $asTimePart[3] = StringRight("0" & $asTimePart[3], 2)
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "hh", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[1]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "h", StringReplace(StringLeft($asTimePart[1], 1), "0", "") & StringRight($asTimePart[1], 1))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "mm", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[2]))
        $sTempTime = StringReplace($sTempTime, "ss", StringFormat( "%02d", $asTimePart[3]))
        $sTempDate = StringStripWS($sTempDate & " " & $sTempTime, 3)
    EndIf
    Return ($sTempDate)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateTimeFormat
Func _DateDiff($sType, $sStartDate, $sEndDate)
    Local $asStartDatePart[4]
    Local $asStartTimePart[4]
    Local $asEndDatePart[4]
    Local $asEndTimePart[4]
    Local $iTimeDiff
    Local $iYearDiff
    Local $iMonthDiff
    Local $iStartTimeInSecs
    Local $iEndTimeInSecs
    Local $aDaysDiff
    $sType = StringLeft($sType, 1)
    If StringInStr("d,m,y,w,h,n,s", $sType) = 0 Or $sType = "" Then
        SetError(1)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If Not _DateIsValid($sStartDate) Then
        SetError(2)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If Not _DateIsValid($sEndDate) Then
        SetError(3)
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    _DateTimeSplit($sStartDate, $asStartDatePart, $asStartTimePart)
    _DateTimeSplit($sEndDate, $asEndDatePart, $asEndTimePart)
    $aDaysDiff = _DateToDayValue($asEndDatePart[1], $asEndDatePart[2], $asEndDatePart[3]) - _DateToDayValue($asStartDatePart[1], $asStartDatePart[2], $asStartDatePart[3])
    If $asStartTimePart[0] > 1 And $asEndTimePart[0] > 1 Then
        $iStartTimeInSecs = $asStartTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asStartTimePart[2] * 60 + $asStartTimePart[3]
        $iEndTimeInSecs = $asEndTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asEndTimePart[2] * 60 + $asEndTimePart[3]
        $iTimeDiff = $iEndTimeInSecs - $iStartTimeInSecs
        If $iTimeDiff < 0 Then
            $aDaysDiff = $aDaysDiff - 1
            $iTimeDiff = $iTimeDiff + 24 * 60 * 60
        EndIf
    Else
        $iTimeDiff = 0
    EndIf
    Select
        Case $sType = "d"
            Return ($aDaysDiff)
        Case $sType = "m"
            $iYearDiff = $asEndDatePart[1] - $asStartDatePart[1]
            $iMonthDiff = $asEndDatePart[2] - $asStartDatePart[2] + $iYearDiff * 12
            If $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3] Then $iMonthDiff = $iMonthDiff - 1
            $iStartTimeInSecs = $asStartTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asStartTimePart[2] * 60 + $asStartTimePart[3]
            $iEndTimeInSecs = $asEndTimePart[1] * 3600 + $asEndTimePart[2] * 60 + $asEndTimePart[3]
            If $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3] And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iMonthDiff = $iMonthDiff - 1
            Return ($iMonthDiff)
        Case $sType = "y"
            $iYearDiff = $asEndDatePart[1] - $asStartDatePart[1]
            If $asEndDatePart[2] < $asStartDatePart[2] Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2] And $asEndDatePart[3] < $asStartDatePart[3] Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            If $asEndDatePart[2] = $asStartDatePart[2] And $asEndDatePart[3] = $asStartDatePart[3] And $iTimeDiff < 0 Then $iYearDiff = $iYearDiff - 1
            Return ($iYearDiff)
        Case $sType = "w"
            Return (Int($aDaysDiff / 7))
        Case $sType = "h"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 + Int($iTimeDiff / 3600))
        Case $sType = "n"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 * 60 + Int($iTimeDiff / 60))
        Case $sType = "s"
            Return ($aDaysDiff * 24 * 60 * 60 + $iTimeDiff)
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateDiff
Func _DateIsValid($sDate)
    Local $asDatePart[4]
    Local $asTimePart[4]
    Local $iNumDays
    $iNumDays = "31,28,31,30,31,30,31,31,30,31,30,31"
    $iNumDays = StringSplit($iNumDays, ",")
    _DateTimeSplit($sDate, $asDatePart, $asTimePart)
    If $asDatePart[0] <> 3 Then
        Return (0)
    EndIf
    If _DateIsLeapYear($asDatePart[1]) Then $iNumDays[2] = 29
    If $asDatePart[1] < 1000 Or $asDatePart[1] > 2999 Then Return (0)
    If $asDatePart[2] < 1 Or $asDatePart[2] > 12 Then Return (0)
    If $asDatePart[3] < 1 Or $asDatePart[3] > $iNumDays[$asDatePart[2]] Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[0] < 1 Then Return (1)
    If $asTimePart[0] < 2 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[1] < 0 Or $asTimePart[1] > 23 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[2] < 0 Or $asTimePart[2] > 59 Then Return (0)
    If $asTimePart[3] < 0 Or $asTimePart[3] > 59 Then Return (0)
    Return (1)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateIsValid
Func _DateTimeSplit($sDate, ByRef $asDatePart, ByRef $iTimePart)
    Local $sDateTime
    Local $x
    $sDateTime = StringSplit($sDate, " T")
    If $sDateTime[0] > 0 Then $asDatePart = StringSplit($sDateTime[1], "/-.")
    If $sDateTime[0] > 1 Then
        $iTimePart = StringSplit($sDateTime[2], ":")
        If UBound($iTimePart) < 4 Then ReDim $iTimePart[4]
    Else
        Dim $iTimePart[4]
    EndIf
    If UBound($asDatePart) < 4 Then ReDim $asDatePart[4]
    For $x = 1 To 3
        $asDatePart[$x] = Number($asDatePart[$x])
        $iTimePart[$x] = Number($iTimePart[$x])
    Next
    Return (1)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateTimeSplit
Func _DateToDayOfWeek($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_yFactor
    Local $i_mFactor
    Local $i_dFactor
    If Not _DateIsValid($iYear & "/" & $iMonth & "/" & $iDay) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    $i_aFactor = Int((14 - $iMonth) / 12)
    $i_yFactor = $iYear - $i_aFactor
    $i_mFactor = $iMonth + (12 * $i_aFactor) - 2
    $i_dFactor = Mod($iDay + $i_yFactor + Int($i_yFactor / 4) - Int($i_yFactor / 100) + Int($i_yFactor / 400) + Int((31 * $i_mFactor) / 12), 7)
    return ($i_dFactor + 1)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateToDayOfWeek
Func _DateDayOfWeek($iDayNum, $iShort = 0)
    Local $aDayOfWeek[8]
    $aDayOfWeek[1] = "Sunday"
    $aDayOfWeek[2] = "Monday"
    $aDayOfWeek[3] = "Tuesday"
    $aDayOfWeek[4] = "Wednesday"
    $aDayOfWeek[5] = "Thursday"
    $aDayOfWeek[6] = "Friday"
    $aDayOfWeek[7] = "Saturday"
    Select
        Case Not StringIsInt($iDayNum) Or Not StringIsInt($iShort)
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case $iDayNum < 1 Or $iDayNum > 7
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                    Return $aDayOfWeek[$iDayNum]
                Case $iShort = 1
                    Return StringLeft($aDayOfWeek[$iDayNum], 3)
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateDayOfWeek
Func _DateMonthOfYear($iMonthNum, $iShort)
    Local $aMonthOfYear[13]
    $aMonthOfYear[1] = "January"
    $aMonthOfYear[2] = "February"
    $aMonthOfYear[3] = "March"
    $aMonthOfYear[4] = "April"
    $aMonthOfYear[5] = "May"
    $aMonthOfYear[6] = "June"
    $aMonthOfYear[7] = "July"
    $aMonthOfYear[8] = "August"
    $aMonthOfYear[9] = "September"
    $aMonthOfYear[10] = "October"
    $aMonthOfYear[11] = "November"
    $aMonthOfYear[12] = "December"
    Select
        Case Not StringIsInt($iMonthNum) Or Not StringIsInt($iShort)
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case $iMonthNum < 1 Or $iMonthNum > 12
            SetError(1)
            Return ""
        Case Else
            Select
                Case $iShort = 0
                    Return $aMonthOfYear[$iMonthNum]
                Case $iShort = 1
                    Return StringLeft($aMonthOfYear[$iMonthNum], 3)
                Case Else
                    SetError(1)
                    Return ""
            EndSelect
    EndSelect
EndFunc   ;==>_DateMonthOfYear
Func _DateToDayValue($iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)
    Local $i_aFactor
    Local $i_bFactor
    Local $i_cFactor
    Local $i_eFactor
    Local $i_fFactor
    Local $iJulianDate
    If Not _DateIsValid(StringFormat( "%04d/%02d/%02d", $iYear, $iMonth, $iDay)) Then
        SetError(1)
        Return ("")
    EndIf
    If $iMonth < 3 Then
        $iMonth = $iMonth + 12
        $iYear = $iYear - 1
    EndIf
    $i_aFactor = Int($iYear / 100)
    $i_bFactor = Int($i_aFactor / 4)
    $i_cFactor = 2 - $i_aFactor + $i_bFactor
    $i_eFactor = Int(1461 * ($iYear + 4716) / 4)
    $i_fFactor = Int(153 * ($iMonth + 1) / 5)
    $iJulianDate = $i_cFactor + $iDay + $i_eFactor + $i_fFactor - 1524.5
    return ($iJulianDate)
EndFunc   ;==>_DateToDayValue
Func _DateIsLeapYear($iYear)
    If StringIsInt($iYear) Then
        Select
            Case Mod($iYear, 4) = 0 And Mod($iYear, 100) <> 0
                Return 1
            Case Mod($iYear, 400) = 0
                Return 1
            Case Else
                Return 0
        EndSelect
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>_DateIsLeapYear

• Moderators

Arclite86,

Form the XProTec OP:

Syntax:

Must be compiled

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

As Melba states: "Must be compiled".
If not then the return value is set to "Not a Compiled Program", @error is set to 1 and @extended to -1 according to the first line in the function:

If @Compiled <> 1 and $D_License <> 1 Then Return SetError(1, -1, "Not a Compiled Program")

So always check the return value, @error and @extended when a function does not work as expected!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I have chanced the $d_licence name from 1 to a random number, but when i fill in a random nummer it suddently works without any security questions  , i dont get it, can someone explain to my how this works.

Edited by Arclite86