Uninstall the program

FileInstall("C:\Setup.exe",@ScriptDir&"\Setup.exe")
FileInstall("C:\SEPprep.ini",@ScriptDir&"\SEPprep.ini")
FileInstall("C:\SEPSetup.exe",@ScriptDir&"\SEPSetup.exe")
Run('Setup.exe')
$sTitle="System Center Endpoint Protection"
WinWait("System Center Endpoint Protection")
ControlClick($sTitle,"", "&Uninstall >")
Send("{Enter}")
WinWait("System Center Endpoint Protection")
ControlClick($sTitle,"", "&Finish >")
Send("{Enter}")
$sTitle="Symantec Endpoint Protection"
WinWait("Symantec Endpoint Protection")
FileDelete(@ScriptDir&'\Setup.exe')
FileDelete(@ScriptDir&'\SEPprep.ini')
FileDelete(@ScriptDir&'\SEPSetup.exe')

While execute the script lot of process related to script open task manager... please help me how to avoid.

Once steup.exe execute the "system center enpoint protection"  popup with uninstall button. Here they need to uninstall without user interaction (slient) that why i have added the line6 send enter autimatically uninstall the program. But here not working it was popup, manually i click uninstalltion button.

Doesn't the product allow to uninstall using command line switches?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Script work will do the uninstallation process, but while i execute the script pop up the window manually click uninstalltion button to proceed further,

Here i'm looking for it should automatic (to click the uninstalltion button)

I understand what you are looking for. But why search for a way to click buttons when the uninstall can run silent and hence there will be no button to click?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

I see you missed the forum rules on your way in. Here's a link to them. Specifically, do not ask for help in 

• Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

Why do you think the OP violates the forum rules?
As I understand this thread he simply wants to click the uninstall button.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

1 hour ago, water said:

Why do you think the OP violates the forum rules?
As I understand this thread he simply wants to click the uninstall button.

By bypassing the security dialog that prompts the user if they are sure they want to uninstall "system center enpoint protection", I believe they are breaking the rules.

"system center enpoint protection" is referring to Symantec Endpoint Protection. There should be no reason at all to silently bypass a security dialog that would have otherwise asked the user if they wish to uninstall the antimalware software. Looks suspicious to me. 

https://www.symantec.com/products/threat-protection/endpoint-family/endpoint-protection

Edited by BetaLeaf

Norton has its own uninstall tool have you looked at automating that instead of the program?

@BetaLeaf I uninstall stuff like this all the time, preinstalled bloatware etc , it doesnt mean im doing something wrong.

Most people up to no good would try and bypass it rather than uninstall it

Just being precautious. I still believe this is breaking the forum rules. Even if the OP has no ill-intentions, rules are still rules. The reason why this rule exists is because the code can be used by a malicious that is making a virus to bypass the security software. I had a similar post closed because of this reason about a month or so ago and it was explained to me by the moderator that closed it.

Instead of debating this ad infinitum just click the report post link and move on, this is pointless.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Developers

It was reported an I have closed the report, as I do not see anything illegal here and have been in the same boat a few times with trying to uninstall Symantec stuff.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

13 hours ago, BetaLeaf said:

By bypassing the security dialog that prompts the user if they are sure they want to uninstall "system center enpoint protection", I believe they are breaking the rules.

Now a moot point, but I think using a broad brush to paint the picture that any warning/dialog/choice/selection could be constrained into a security measure is not appropriate.  A security mechanism should be something that is clearly identifiable and has characteristics which are clearly designed to protect a system or inner workings not meant for end-user interaction.  A window with a yes or no option that acts or doesn't act based on the user's choice does not constitute a security mechanism in my opinion.  Perhaps it should be considered a safety mechanism, but those two aren't the same thing....not necessarily mutually exclusive either.  

Edited by spudw2k