Progress bar watching

S4y0n4r4

Whether this command will help me - i want to watch a progress bar from other program - one installation (installShield). I don't create a progress bar.

I just want to watch a installation progress bar whether is fill out and to make automatic to press Finish.

Perhaps it is not "His" progress bar.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Often another event will occur when an installation completes. Window text might change; a control might become enabled; a certain file might exist. You might be able to accomplish what you want with something simple like this:

WinWait('InstallShield', 'Installation complete'); change the texts to suit