1. Comboku

Comboku

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mmoalem
      Hi all - I have created a simple script that turn on cctv software (contacam)  when my phone does not ping back (when I'm out of range of home network)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $iPing = 0 For $i = 5 To 1 Step -1 ; this 5 loops cycle is just for testing - please ignnore - when complete it will be an endless loop Example() Sleep(120000) Next Func Example() ; Ping the phone. $iPing = Ping("192.168.1.102") If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then turn off camera. _endCCTV() Else _startCCTV() ; If a value of 0 was returned then turn on camera. EndIf EndFunc ;==>Example Func _startCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "on") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "50") EndFunc Func _endCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "0") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "off") EndFunc  

the problem I have is that in this format the script run the bat file that turn on the camera (or off) everytime the ping runs but obviously once the ping returns 0 and the camera starts I only want to run the bat on ping NOT 0 (turn off camera) 
      any ideas/advice?
    • By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You
    • By Zobu
      Hey Guys,
      I want to add a new checkbox with its own variable every time the add button is clicked.
      The added checkboxes should remain when I close the window or exit the script and when I reopen I should be able to add new checkboxes aswell.
      here is what I have so far..
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> $test = GUICreate("adding test", 475, 345, 500, 175) $Check1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 1", 15, 25, 300, 25) $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 365, 25, 90, 20) $Check2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 2", 15, 50, 300, 25) $Check3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 3", 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_HIDE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Exit Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check2, 15, 50, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_SHOW) Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check3, 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_SHOW) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • By MarcoMonte
      Hello Everyone,
      Hoping someone can help me,
      I am totally stuck on this problem,

I cannot reach the textarea and the button in a maps page that I get by clicking on a button in a previus page, the only way I can interact with this is using tab and mouseclick but this is a danger method as  you know.

I get the handle by using: $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")

then I tried a lot of things but nothing works, can someone give me a hint?
      --------------------
      WinWait("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(1000)
      $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      WinSetState ("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE  )
      WinActivate("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(500)
      ;~ $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($Posizione, "form1");Punta il Form
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"indirizzo")
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"writeAddress")

;~ $LenteTestoMess = _IEFormElementGetValue($oText);Inserisce il PrimoRepertorio nella variabile
      ;~ _IELinkClickByText($Posizione, $oForm);Clicca su Aggiorna ed invia il form
      _IEFormElementSetValue ($oText,"via Ravenna 12" );Completamento campo testo
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Mappa.odt Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa.htm