How to Access a Hidden Window

I've been playing around with the WinSetState function recently, and I was wondering if it was possible to access a hidden window without running another script to show it, or maybe use the right click menu that comes up when autoit is minimized to the system tray. Thanks in advance!

• Developers

You are a little vague here and depends on what it is you want to do. So what exactly do you want to do to what application?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ok, so I am trying to see if I can hide two instances of Opera down to the System Tray on startup. I've been trying to do this for a while but nothing seems to work. Then I came across Auto It and its hide function for windows. The only problem is, is that when I want to open up the two windows, there is no way except for running another script which seems inconvenient. I know that when a script is running, there is an Auto It icon in the system tray. Would it be possible to show or hide the two Opera windows by right clicking this icon, or is there any other way to show the hidden window without running another Auto It script. 

48 minutes ago, spudw2k said:

This thread/tool may be useful to you.

Hold down shift when you click to minimize an app and it will minimize to the system tray.

Yea but then I have to open the window and shift minimize it. I want the minimization to the system tray to happen automatically on startup so that I don't ever have to see it. 

Fair enough.  Well, if you look in the source code you'll find the code to do the functionality you want.  You can then tailor it for your specific needs.