Get .Net WinForm Application ToolTip Control

I turned to Autoit from AHK just because it support WinForm Application so well. The problem often haunts me that all the application in my job is WinForm. And it indeed help my work so much. Great thanks in advance.

However, I can't get the ToolTip text in the application of my company. Specifically,now I want to get the information about some data, however the information is all displayed in the tooltip on the scatter diagram which is made of those data.

Is there any advice ? Relative topics I have searched can't get any information about the winform tooltip...

• Moderators

@Sucre what information do you get when you hover over the tooltip with the AutoIt Window Info tool (in the same directory where you installed AutoIt)? What is the name of the application, or a screenshot of what you're seeing?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

5 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@Sucre what information do you get when you hover over the tooltip with the AutoIt Window Info tool (in the same directory where you installed AutoIt)? What is the name of the application, or a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thank you~

I can't get information about the ToolTip with the Autoit Window Info, because I just can't put the mouse cursor on the ToolTip. I only can hover over the Data Point on the chart, then ToolTip shows the text, and when my mouse move, it disappears at once. I want to set hotkey to get the ToolTip when my mouse hover over the point. Do I make myself clear?

I'm sorry I can't give you more information because of the strict security regulations in my company. The application is a control system of the production. If no solution, I also express my understanding.Thank you!

23 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

I think my problem is very simple, just like  find Tooltip window , the only difference is that my software is WinForm. and so that the answer get nothing of the application, in my judgement.