Website cs go bets: error

Well, I needed a little help to solve a problem on my website.

I walk to create a website csgo roulette bets, I methyl scripts on the host and already all set up right and everything works one thing.

From what I saw is the connection to the database but is only for the area of roulette and chat because else works, the system login records in the database and all, what is the problem?

My website is under construction: http://www.csgonibble.com/

Can you help me? Waiting for answers

• Moderators

@DiogoR. I believe there is a language barrier at play. What exactly are you trying to automate on the website? The login? or Automating bets?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@JLogan3o13  Well, since it's all automated, even login.We have a problem, the database is not properly connect the home page because so you can see, roulette is not working because it is not directly connect to the database as you can see on the left side chat.

Edited by DiogoR.

• Moderators

@DiogoR. please wait 24 hours before bumping your thread. We understand that this is the most important thing in the world to you, but you need to give the community time to look at the issue and offer suggestions. ;)

I've also moved the thread to a more appropriate forum, as this doesn't look like an AutoIt issue. Since this is your site, if anyone of our members that has website experience wants to help, great. If the thread devolves into a discussion of betting automation, it will be closed.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Can I also suggest that you maybe ask a friend who speaks English a little better to help you with explaining your question?

Because even if you wait 24 hours before bumping, it is still hard to follow your question.

As always:

1. Try to use proper English,
  2. Ask one clear question, preferably a question about AutoIt :)
  3. Describe carefully what goes wrong in which situations
  4. Explain/show what you have tried to solve this and where you get stuck

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.