Problems finding a 64 bit process's base address

Hi let me start off by saying I am NOT trying to hack a game here, I am attempting to create a tool for web development which will hook into photoshop and extract necessary information to produce css and html to make my job easier. I've hit a big roadblock since I can't seem to get a good base address from the process, I believe this may be due to the fact that it's a 64 bit application?

I've tried KryMemory and NomadMemory with no success in this aspect, KyrMemory returns "0x000000000"

I've found my static base pointer and offsets for the information I need, so now all I am missing is the process's base address.

I would be very grateful for some assistance.

-Autocoder

Update: When I right click and run the script as x64 it does give me an address 0x000000013ff900000 but I guess it isn't exactly what I need since it stays the same every time I reopen photoshop.

Photoshop.exe+6FFE550 = 59b41e80

so 59b41e80 -  6FFE550 is the address that I need which comes out to 52b43930, and when I use that in place of 0x000000013ff900000 it works perfectly, I just need to find it programmatically the address I need changes every time I open photoshop.

Any ideas or does anybody know what I'm missing? Even pointing me the next step in the right direction would be awesome!

-Autocoder

Got it working!

I overlooked the "static pointer" address as being what I really wanted.

If anyone else is having similar trouble read carefully: Once I started reading addresses from that "static pointer" I learned that it's not entirely static. Base Address (new every time you run the program) + static offset = your "static pointer/unchanging address" which contains your changing/dynamic memory address as a value which you can then apply your offsets to.

This video got me started, bashing my head against the keyboard got me finished