6. UEZ

UEZ

7. mLipok

mLipok

8. Synapsee

Synapsee

• Similar Content

• By somebadhat
      Restore blank Windows 10 start menu icons.
      ; RESTORE BLANK WINDOWS 10 START MENU ICONS. ; TOGGLE SETTINGS-START-"USE START FULL SCREEN" TWICE ; THIS WILL RESTORE SOME OF THE BLANK ICONS ; FOR THOSE THAT IT DOES NOT REDO "CHANGE ICON" FROM THE PROPERTIES DIALOG BOX FOR EACH MISSING ICON. ; "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3_x64.exe" "F:\MYAPPS\WINDOWS\StartMenu1.au3" ; windows 10 and autoit3 ; begin restore blank icons on start menu Run(@ComSpec & " /c start ms-settings:personalization-start", "", @SW_SHOWMINIMIZED) Sleep(500) WinWaitActive("Settings") Sleep(1000) ; WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:ApplicationFrameInputSinkWindow]", "") ; ; BEGIN https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/1353-check-if-a-computer-is-online/ $Computer = "8.8.8.8" AutoItSetOption ("SendKeyDelay" , "125") ;was 55, 500 If RunWait("ping.exe -n 1 " & $Computer, "", @SW_HIDE) == 0 Then WinActivate("Settings") send("{tab}{down 5}{tab 6}") sleep(500) send("{space}{tab 10}") ; if online. Move to "use start full screen", toggle it and (improves reliability) return cursor to "find a setting" search box. Else WinActivate("Settings") send("{tab}{down 5}{tab 6}") sleep(500) send("{space}{tab 6}") ; if offline. Move to "use start full screen", toggle it and (improves reliability) return cursor to "find a setting" search box. EndIf ; END https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/1353-check-if-a-computer-is-online/ ; ; MouseClick("left", 379, 490, 1, 0) ; Toggle "use start full screen". Autoitv3 Window Info MouseClick Coords are 23px north. If y=467 use y=490 Sleep(500) ; Msgbox(0,"Operation halted","Continue?") ; PAUSE FOR DEBUG ; WinClose("[CLASS:ApplicationFrameWindow]", "") ; Send("{LWIN 2}") ; OPEN AND CLOSE THE START MENU Send("{LWIN}") ; OPEN START MENU sleep(500) Send("{LWIN}") ; CLOSE START MENU Sleep(1000) ; Run(@ComSpec & " /c start ms-settings:personalization-start", "", @SW_SHOWMINIMIZED) ; Sleep(500) ; WinWaitActive ("Settings") ; WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:ApplicationFrameInputSinkWindow]", "") ; ; BEGIN https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/1353-check-if-a-computer-is-online/ $Computer = "8.8.8.8" AutoItSetOption ("SendKeyDelay" , "125") ;was 125, 55, 500 If RunWait("ping.exe -n 1 " & $Computer, "", @SW_HIDE) == 0 Then WinActivate("Settings") sleep(500) send("{tab 7}") ; if online. Move to "use start full screen", sleep(500) send("{space}{tab 10}") ; if online. Toggle "use start full screen" and (improves reliability) return cursor to "find a setting" search box. Else WinActivate("Settings") sleep(500) send("{tab 7}") ; if offline. Move to "use start full screen", sleep(500) send("{space}{tab 6}") ; if offline. Toggle "use start full screen" and (improves reliability) return cursor to "find a setting" search box. EndIf ; END https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/1353-check-if-a-computer-is-online/ ; ; MouseClick("left", 379, 490, 1, 0) ; Toggle "use start full screen". Autoitv3 Window Info MouseClick Coords are 23px north. If y=467 use y=490 Sleep(500) ; Msgbox(0,"Operation halted","Continue?") ; PAUSE FOR DEBUG WinClose("[CLASS:ApplicationFrameWindow]", "") ; end restore blank icons on start menu Exit
    • By DavidFromLafayette
      My company is moving from WIN7 to WIN10, I have had a script that runs in the middle of the night, when the computer is locked, to open an Excel spreadsheet, read a few cells, and generate an email.  This has worked fine under WIN7, when I try to run under WIN10 it freezes when it gets to a line to handle an array.  When I run without the computer locked the script runs as expected.  After doing a lot of investigating, it looks like the following line reads a "0" from the Excel file instead of a text string, only when the computer is locked.
      Any ideas?
      $Driver1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, "Template", "H12")
      This is how I am opening the Excel file:
      Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False)
      Sleep(10000)
      $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $sFilePath, True, False)
    • By Sori
      Not going to dump the code down because it's essentially a keylogger.
      <snip>
    • By Simpel
      Hi,
      at work we changed now from windows 7 to windows 10. Suddenly this command _GUICtrlListView_GetHotItem() isn't working anymore for me. When I drag&drop a listviewitem it always returns -1.
      Here is the script that worked with WIN7:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <Misc.au3> Local $aArray_Base[5][2] = [["0 - 0", "0 - 1"], ["1 - 0", "1 - 1"], ["2 - 0", "2 - 1"], ["3 - 0", "3 - 1"], ["4 - 0", "4 - 1"]] GUICreate("listview", 220, 200) Global $g_idListView = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 10, 10, 200, 180) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($g_idListView, "Col 1", 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($g_idListView, "Col 2", 100) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($g_idListView, $aArray_Base) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $GUI_EVENT_PRIMARYDOWN _Arrange_List() EndSwitch WEnd Func _Arrange_List() Local $iSelected = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectionMark($g_idListView) If $iSelected = -1 Then Return While _IsPressed(1) WEnd Local $iDropped = _GUICtrlListView_GetHotItem($g_idListView) ConsoleWrite("GetHotItem: " & $iDropped & @CRLF) If $iDropped > -1 Then _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($g_idListView) If $iSelected < $iDropped Then _GUICtrlListView_InsertItem($g_idListView, "", $iDropped + 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_idListView, $iDropped +1, _GUICtrlListView_GetItemTextString($g_idListView, $iSelected), -1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem($g_idListView, $iSelected) ElseIf $iSelected > $iDropped Then _GUICtrlListView_InsertItem($g_idListView, "", $iDropped) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_idListView, $iDropped, _GUICtrlListView_GetItemTextString($g_idListView, $iSelected + 1), -1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem($g_idListView, $iSelected + 1) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($g_idListView, $iDropped) _GUICtrlListView_SetSelectionMark($g_idListView, $iDropped) _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($g_idListView) EndIf EndFunc Any ideas?
      Regards, Simpel

P.S. If I click an item then $iDropped is returning the correct number.
    • By gahhon
      I have a application that have a function is to create a shortcut to desktop, lets say is ChromePortable.lnk.
      $iCreate = FileCreateShortcut($DIR_WA_FOLDER & '\GoogleChromePortable.exe', $DIR_SHORTCUT, $DIR_WA_FOLDER, '--kiosk "https://example.com/"') So the shortcut will be launch as kiosk mode and force to enter the specific website. However, the user is still able to right-click on the shortcut and modify the target value to remove the kiosk mode. What can I do to disable the user to editing the target value?
      So far, I had asked and tried from SuperUser for advises Disable Shortcut Target Field
      icacls "ChromePortable.lnk" /GRANT EVERYONE:RX So this will set the permission of this shortcut file to only Read & Execute only! But after I set it, the user is still can modify.
      Please kindly advise.
      Please note and assume that user don't have Administration account or etc, that should be only have 1 account to logon to the computer.

EDIT:
      I must disable inheritance to remove all others permissions like SYSTEM, ADMINISTRATORS, etc. Then only GRANT everyone for READ & EXECUTE only.
      But still the user can go to edit the permissions tho. Any advise?