Motion Graphics UDF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

kaz, I've updated the AutoIt to the latest stable 3.3.14.5, but this is obviously not a root problem. The thing is I use Scite's build made by Yashied, and also he have created his own wrapper to the original compiler and when I use it I get pile of errors (with or without #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_AU3Check=n directive), though with the original one I got everithing compiled like a charm. And when I do syntax check manually both Scites indicates multiple errors in syntax. I'm wondering, what programming style or method keeps autoit thinking that there's an error, but everithing works fine at the same time? Can I even mix usage of pragma and AutoItWrapper directives?

• 2 months later...

Hello again. I've solved my problem with script not compiling. Just have downloaded the right version of SciTE from the official forum page. Now I can disable syntax check by applying the right directive. I assume that my previous SciTE wasn't contain AutoIt3Wrapper at all. Also I was questioning about strange syntax this UDF uses. I understood that this UDF contains AutoItObject UDF and AO, in one's turn, uses different syntax with two parts of brackets near each other, like this:

Local $hBrush = ($oOutline.brush)($iTime)