Flick mouse

I'm trying to automate some Android tasks, I'm trying to think of a way to simulate a flick, it's unique in the aspect that it doesn't slow down towards the end like mouseclickdrag() does. Rather the mouse should mousedown() mousemove(speed rises) mouseup(). I've played around with the settings, two is the fastest android will detect, any lower and it won't register as a flick. At speed 2, it works sometimes, not consistently, so I throw it in a loop and add some checks to ensure the desired result has been achieved. Any tips?

\

• Moderators

@riceking to forestall additional comments, can you confirm you are using an Android emulator? If so, which one? And what app are you working on within the emulator?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Sounds like some Pokemon GO automation attempt to me ^^;

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

• Moderators

@Damein if you have concerns about the legitimacy of a thread (which you shouldn't as a Moderator is already engaged), and feel you absolutely must take action, please just follow the forum rules and report the thread. Putting your arbitrary guess as to what the OP is doing into the thread doesn't really serve any purpose.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Have you toyed with the length of the flick? If you can't flick harder, then flick longer.  Thank you, thank you very much :)

Edited by iamtheky

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

On 7/15/2016 at 11:33 PM, riceking said:

I'm trying to automate some Android tasks, I'm trying to think of a way to simulate a flick, it's unique in the aspect that it doesn't slow down towards the end like mouseclickdrag() does....

You can change/remove the delay at the end of the mouseclickdrag command by using AutoItSetOption() to lower the delay.

I've had some success emulating a flick in bluestacks with this, however it still is sometimes unreliable and will need other checks (as you seem to already have)

Opt("MouseClickDragDelay", 0) ;0 millisecond delay