how to click close button

Rach

hello buddies,I had 3 forms,main form and other form which is be triggered in main form.

I gonna click my main button to trigger another form.it work in my first step.but I need layout scenario that click button to show off form,and close the form is triggered.

as such , I didn't want use postion method to close my windows,because of another screen and I do my automation not in the same situation.

so that its not fixed screen,so I need the the info of bar but Window info didn't work.

how can do for this situation?

• Moderators

@Rach welcome to the forum. At present, you don't show your code, you don't give us any info beyond "3 forms" (forms in an application? which? forms on a website? which? what browser?). You're not exactly setting yourself up to get a great amount of help.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

Just realize Sends are going to be very unreliable. Glad you have something of a solution though. I understand restraints on what you can share for work projects; just realize the community can't be expected to first guess at what you're doing and then help you troubleshoot.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!