separating rows

Hi ,

i need some help with separating text  into lines of  array 

i would like :ex

jaijdiajdiajdisajdiajd

dadadadadadadada

adadadadadadadad

to be $row[1] =  "jaijdiajdiajdisajdiajd" but auto generated, not manual , can u help me please?

cause its a long text , and i want each line to be different variable in array .

Ive tried string split and such , but its a line   i cant exactly use delimeter as every ends differently , help please, thanks

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

StringSplit is the function to use. Can you post the code you used for StringSplit?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

@pera_detlic can you confirm, it sounds as though you are stating the entire file is one long continuous string?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!