Control autoit from internet (web page)

Hello,

My dog has puppies and when I am at work, I want to watch them on my cellphone or on PC to make sure that everything is ok. (one of the puppi died when I wasn't at home.

For this I installed Yawcam, made some settings on the router and now I can see the live webcam everywhere I am at page like http://myip:8080

The problem is in the night when there is not enogh light in the room. For this I want to use Autoit + Arduino to light a bulb remotly.

I want to put a button on a webpage hosted on my pc and when I press that button an autoit function to run (in this function I will put the command via serial port, to light a bulb by Arduino).

So how I can make a connection from a webpage to autoit script? I searched and I saw something about http in autoit like

But I have no ideea how to make the server with one buton on a webpage that will comunicate with autoit script.

Any help and example will be greate and my puppies will be safe in future!

IMG_20160712_213229.jpg

Do you have an example or what script to use?

Few weeks ago I built an application in autoit that send some commands using TCP connection for a computer to a high voltage tester. Both of them was in the same network.

It is possible to use TCP connection between my computer and my cellphone having 3G internet connection?

Would not be better to download a already done free app? Threre are free options that could serve your needs, just google "free remote connection for mobile devices" or something like this, no need to build a script to do that. This could also interest you:

As you need a really fast solution to monitor your puppies, just download one of the free software that you can easly find.

Finally I made it using Autoit script on PC, Mysql, and php

On pc I have a scrip that runs in a loop and checks a value on a mysql db. if value is 1, it sends 1 by serial port to arduino to power a relay, if value is 0, it sends 0.

I created a simple php code that I can access from my phone using xampp. With this php file i can update the entry from mysql to 0 or 1.

It is complicated but it is working.

Any simple ideas?