I want to drag and Drop a element in my web application

No problem. See how far you get, it's pretty much a question of figuring out the coordinates to drag to/from and plug those into those commands. There's a few catches if you want to do it properly, such as making sure that your coordinates are correct even if you move windows or error checking to see if the windows are even there...

All in all, most people here would advise against using drag&drop mouse automation (or any sort of gui automation), as in use it as a last resort if you are certain that no other methods exist. It is finicky, it is hard to account for all gui contingencies, it could break if you accidentally use your mouse while the script is operating, etc. etc., all in all it's quite unreliable.

If you really want to interact with a website in a much more reliable and faster way, and have muuuuuuch more control, it may be worth it to check this out: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/IE Management.htm

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

• 2 weeks later...

You could try to put Opt("MouseClickDragDelay", 1000) on top of your script. (A second is usually much too long, but just for testing whether the problem is in the delay, and then dial it back.)

If that doesn't work, please show your code, and if possible a screenshot of your situation (block out any personal information!)

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.