To do Automation for Custom Windows Application

Hi there,

I want to do automation for a custom application which is Parental Control Application. But when I have used finder tool on that application "Class: HwndWrapper[******.exe;;*********]". 

When mouse hover the finder tool on that application I couldn't get any details regarding that application like ID, Visible Text, Hidden Text. All the fields return an empty value.

Is there any way to overcome from this problem ?

If you want more info regarding this problem please let me know. I am willing to provide such a details.

Hi there,

I want to do automation for a custom application which is Parental Control Application. But when I have used finder tool on that application "Class: HwndWrapper[******.exe;;*********]". 

When mouse hover the finder tool on that application I couldn't get any details regarding that application like ID, Visible Text, Hidden Text. All the fields return an empty value.

Is there any way to overcome from this problem ?

If you want more info regarding this problem please let me know. I am willing to provide such a details.

• Moderators

The link takes you right to the section you need to read. What more do you need?

How can I control (click, edit etc) an external (html) application?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Developers

@Gokulkarthik, you seriously need to slow down and be patient!

On top of that you could have thought that last question through and come to the conclusion to do a simple Google search on it which would have brought you to the correct page: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/FAQ#How_can_I_control_.28click.2C_edit_etc.29_an_external_.28html.29_application.3F

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

17 hours ago, Gokulkarthik said:

Above one doesn't redirected to any website. So Can u post link instead of that text ?.

My link isn't broken and opens the FAQ,

19 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

The link takes you right to the section you need to read. What more do you need?

How can I control (click, edit etc) an external (html) application?

so why not clicking it?

Edited by AutoBert