Sign in to follow this  
parrishjason

Load Page In IE and check HTTP Status

I want an AutoIT script to be able to open a given page, but also be able to check the HTTP status of the page and print out the status code in a message box. Looking through some of the documentation, I've found how to open a page in Internet Explorer and keep it as an object by doing this:

$IE = _IECreate($google_url)

^^^ but how would I find the HTTP status 200 from here?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zaoka
      I'm trying to create script that would login on my SAP WEBI "web page" and replace some uploaded excel files. But i'm having problem on even the log in.
      These are user fill elements with Firefox Inspector
      <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:CMS" name="_id0:logon:CMS"> <input type="text" id="_id0:logon:USERNAME" name="_id0:logon:USERNAME"> <input type="password" id="_id0:logon:PASSWORD" name="_id0:logon:PASSWORD"> LogOnButton
      <input type="submit" id="_id0:logon:logonButton" value="Log On" class="logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover" onmouseover="this.className = 'logonButtonHover logon_button_hover';" onmouseout="this.className = 'logonButtonNoHover logon_button_no_hover';">  

My example, I tried _IEGetObjByName and _IEGetObjById but the script only open page but will not even fill out the form
        #include <IE.au3> Call("signIn") Func signIn() Global $oIE = _IECreate("http://192.xxx.xxx.xx:xxx/BOE/BI") Sleep (5000) Local $server = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:CMS") Local $username = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:USERNAME") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "_id0:logon:PASSWORD") Local $button = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "_id0:logon:logonButton") _IEFormElementSetValue($server, "TestServer:1000") _IEFormElementSetValue($username, "MyUserName") _IEFormElementSetValue($password, "MyPass") ; THIS PART ABOUT BUTTON CLICK I DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL $sSelector = "body > div:nth-of-type(2) > div > div:nth-of-type(3) > div > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr > td > table > tbody > tr:nth-of-type(1) > td > div > div:nth-of-type(1) > form > div:nth-of-type(5) > button" $signInUC = $oIE.document.QuerySelector($sSelector) _IEAction($signInUC, "click") EndFunc ;==>signIn  
      I would be very grateful for any help
    • By adityaparakh
      Hello ,

A website I am trying to login with my credentials.
      And retrieve the cookie into a text file.
      Unable to do so.
      Is it that certain,  Httponly , type - are not allowed to be fetched.

Then further ,
      I will be checking every 5 minutes if my session is active , else re-login and re-fetch the cookie.
      For the second part , I will probably fetch some table and see if not in appropriate format do Part 1 : Fetch Cookie - again.
      Any better way , tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

• By tarretarretarre
      About AutoIt-API-WS
      AutoIt-API-WS is a light weight web server with expressive syntax, with the sole purpose of wrapping your existing AutoIt app with little to no effort.
      With AutoIt-API-WS you can send and receive data between any application or framework, as long they can handle HTTP requests, which is an industry standard today.
      Like my other communcations UDF AutoIt-Socket-IO AutoIt-API-WS is heavily inspired from the big boys, but this time its Laravel and Ruby on Rails.
      Features Highlights
      No external or internal dependencies required RESTful mindset when designed Expressive syntax Small codebase Heavy use of Michelsofts Dictionary object Limitations
      Not complient with any RFC, so something important could be missing. Time will tell! One persons slow loris attack will kill the process forever. Example of implemetnation (With screenshots)
      This is a basic cRud operation with the RESTful mindset in use.
      #include "API.au3" #include <Array.au3> _API_MGR_SetName("My APP DB adapter") _API_MGR_SetVer("1.0 BETA") _API_MGR_SetDescription("This adapter allows you to get this n that") _API_MGR_Init(3000) _API_MGR_ROUTER_GET('/users', CB_GetUsers, 'string sortBy', 'Get all users, sortBy can be either asc or desc. asc is default') _API_MGR_ROUTER_GET('/users/{id}', CB_GetUsersById, 'int id*', 'Get user by id') While _API_MGR_ROUTER_HANDLE() WEnd Func DB_GetUsers() Local $userA = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") Local $userB = ObjCreate("Scripting.Dictionary") $userA.add('id', 1) $userA.add('name', 'TarreTarreTarre') $userA.add('age', 27) $userB.add('id', 2) $userB.add('name', @UserName) $userB.add('age', 22) Local $aRet = [$userA, $userB] Return $aRet EndFunc Func CB_GetUsers(Const $oRequest) Local $aUsers = DB_GetUsers() If $oRequest.exists('sortBy') Then Switch $oRequest.item('sortBy') Case Default Case 'asc' Case 'desc' _ArrayReverse($aUsers) EndSwitch EndIf Return $aUsers EndFunc Func CB_GetUsersById(Const $oRequest) Local Const $aUsers = DB_GetUsers() Local $foundUser = Null For $i = 0 To UBound($aUsers) -1 Local $curUser = $aUsers[$i] If $curUser.item('id') == $oRequest.item('#id') Then $foundUser = $curUser ExitLoop EndIf Next If Not IsObj($foundUser) Then Return _API_RES_NotFound(StringFormat("Could not find user with ID %d", $oRequest.item('#id'))) EndIf return $foundUser EndFunc When you visit http://localhost:3000 you are greeted with this pleasent view that will show you all your registred routes and some extra info you have provided.

When you visit http://localhost:3000/users the UDF will return the array of objects as Json

And here is an example of http://localhost:3000/users/1

More examples can be found here

Autoit-API-WS-1.0.0-beta.zip (OLD!)
      Autoit-API-WS-1.0.1-beta.zip (NEWEST 2020-06-29)
    • By nacerbaaziz
      goodmorning autoit team
      today am comming with some winhttp problems, i hope that you can help me to solve them.
      the first problem
      is when opening a request
      my forums api allow me to delete any post using the api key
      all functions work, i mean post / get
      but when i tried to use the delete verb it's gave me an html 404 error
      here is what am tried
      #include "WinHttp.au3" ; Open needed handles Global $hOpen = _WinHttpOpen() Global $hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hOpen, "xxxxxxxx.com") ; Specify the reguest: Global $hRequest = _WinHttpOpenRequest($hConnect, "Delete", "/vb/Api/posts/10447/?hard_delete=true", default, default) _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "XF-Api-Key:xxxxx") _WinHttpAddRequestHeaders($hRequest, "XF-Api-User:xxxxx") ; Send request _WinHttpSendRequest($hRequest) ; Wait for the response _WinHttpReceiveResponse($hRequest) Global $sHeader = 0, $sReturned = 0 ; If there is data available... If _WinHttpQueryDataAvailable($hRequest) Then $sHeader = _WinHttpQueryHeaders($hRequest, $WINHTTP_QUERY_CONTENT_DISPOSITION) ;Or maybe: ; $sHeader = _WinHttpQueryHeaders($hRequest, BitOR($WINHTTP_QUERY_RAW_HEADERS_CRLF, $WINHTTP_QUERY_CUSTOM), "Content-Disposition") Do $sReturned &= _WinHttpReadData($hRequest) Until @error msgBox(64, "", $sReturned) endIf ; Close handles _WinHttpCloseHandle($hRequest) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect) _WinHttpCloseHandle($hOpen)  
      and here is the error message
      <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>403 Forbidden</title> </head><body> <h1>Forbidden</h1> <p>You don't have permission to access /vb/Api/posts/10447/ on this server.<br /> </p> </body></html>  
      i hope you can help me 
      thanks in advance
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      Trying to open windows explorer to a WebDav location and it's not working quite how I want, on the computers it is setup as a "network location" (as opposed to a "mapped drive", and this unfortunately can't be changed), the "Data" WebDav folder sits directly under "This PC" if that's an easier way to get to it. any suggestions as to what I can correct to get the 2nd example to work?
      ; This works, but I'm trying to avoid this as users normally see the URL style in the 2nd example below $folderToOpen = "\\mycompany.sharepoint.com@SSL\DavWWWRoot\Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ; This does not work, it tries to open the WebDav url in the default web browser $folderToOpen = "https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data" Run("Explorer.exe " & $folderToOpen) ShellExecute also opens it in the default browser.
      Saw _WinAPI_ShellOpenFolderAndSelectItems but couldn't get the 2nd example to work.
      If I manually open Windows Explorer and paste in https://mycompany.sharepoint.com/Data it loads the WebDav directory without issue.
      If I have to use the pathing from the first example it is fine, just trying to give users a familiar experience.
      Thanks!