1. ur

ur

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.20 contains 197 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor mouse and GUI GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By NSUSpray
      - file scope in AutoIt programs
      - module-private functions and variables
      - python-like import operator
      Code is 10% lighter!
      This inconspicuous wrapper complements the AutoIt language with
      preprocessor keyword #import in addition to #include similar to import in Python Python-like blocking by lines indentation (without endfunc, wend etc.) dim and const outside of functions means global and global const respectively, inside of functions means local and local const arguments of function are const by default, but with dim prefix it becomes variable short synonyms for functions as a rule using in large projects: for arrays, files and strings no “$”-prefix in variable names ; file “mylib.aup” dim bar, _bar func foo() bar = _foo() func _foo(dim str="word/number/space") _bar = Sort(Split(str, "/", @NoCount)) ; file “main.aup” #import "mylib.aup" In this example variable _bar and function _foo() are private for module mylib.aup (names begin with an underscore) and not visible in main.aup. Variable bar and function foo() will be visible with the “mylib:” prefix:
      ; file “main.aup” #import "mylib.aup" bar = foo() ; error: no bar and foo() in this scope mylib:bar = mylib:foo() ; OK: bar and foo() are public in “mylib” scope mylib:_bar = mylib:_foo() ; error: _bar and _foo() are private in “mylib” scope Sort is synonym for _ArraySort, Split is synonym for StringSplit, @NoCount is synonym for $STR_NOCOUNT.
      All synonyms
      How to use this wrapper
      Place the “plys.au3” file in the “Include” folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\). Make in your project folder au3-file with this content #include <plys.au3> #plys "MainFileOfMyProject.aup" ; run me!  
      Then, if you have the files module1.aup and module2.au3 with the same names ; module1.aup dim bar, _bar func foo() ; instructions ; module2.au3 global $bar func foo() ; instructions endfunc func _foo() ; instructions endfunc you can write in your program like this ; MainFileOfMyProject.aup #import "module1.aup" #import "module2.au3" module1:bar = module2:foo() ;module1:_bar = module2:_foo() ; error because _bar and _foo() are private (with underscore prefix) #import "module2.au3" ; re-importing files without "#include-once" will not lead to errors  
      You can turn off data exchange through standard input/output streams, then the shell process will not hang in memory, but then you will not be able to observe the output of your program in the output window of your development environment. You can do this by adding a line to the main file of your program
      #plys nostdio You can disable autorun of your program altogether, keeping only the generation of executable files, for example, for further compilation, adding the line to the main file of your program
      #plys norun Then you can compile the program, specifying to the compiler the resulting file main.aup.au3, if the main file of your program is called main.aup.
      File processing is pretty dumb, so bugs are possible.
      How it works
      The plys.au3 file contains the code that is run immediately after the launch of your program: files are automatically processed, after which the new AutoIt process interprets the already converted code, and the current process remains cycle to continue data exchange with the new process via standard streams. This handler replaces all #import with #include. The processed files get the extension .aup.au3 and are placed in the folder of the original script with hidden attribute.
      One more example
      TODO
      #import from "filename.aup" #import from "mylib.aup" bar = foo() ; bar and foo will be taken from the "mylib.aup" #import "filename.aup" as alias #import "mylib.aup" as ml ml:bar = ml:foo() ; bar and foo will be taken from the "mylib.aup" Optimize translation speed Download
      Current version https://github.com/NSUSpray/plys
      Old version (import only): import
    • By HansHenrik
      here's some PHP code to access AutoIt functions from php: 
      https://github.com/divinity76/autoit_php -

as of writing, only 5 functions are added: MouseMove and MouseClick and _ScreenCapture_Capture and WinWaitActive and Send,

it also has support for running in Cygwin (which is where i've developed it, but it *should*, in theory, run on normal php-cli for windows as well.), is there any community interest for this? 

example usage
      <?php require_once("autoit.class.php"); $au = new AutoIt(); $au->MouseMove(10, 10, 5); $au->MouseClick("left"); echo "waiting up to 5 seconds for notepad window.."; if($au->WinWaitActive("[CLASS:Notepad]","",5)){ echo "found notepad!\n"; $au->Send("hello from autoit_php"); }else{ echo "timed out while waiting for notepad.\n"; } $imageBinary = $au->_ScreenCapture_Capture(); var_dump(strlen($imageBinary), imagecreatefromstring($imageBinary));  

(i wanted to use some autoit functions from php-cli, and google wasn't of much help this time..)
    • By Rhidlor
      I was wondering if there was a library or something which provides the capability to Send() to inactive windows, and I know what you're thinking, I could just use ControlSend(); the reason I can't use that in this situation is because I need to hold down keys for specific prolonged periods of time. Also activating the window, Send()ing then de-activating the window isn't really an option here, I need the target window to always be in the background. I've looked around the forums for an adequate amount of time and didn't find anything useful, perhaps because the threads were all 10 years old, nevertheless, if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks!
    • By Fr33b0w
      Func z009() If FileExists("search\009\009.au3") Then #include <search\009\009.au3> EndIf EndFunc This wont work...  Is there any workarround for this or I should do it in a different way?