Gui with additional webinterface

ml1969

Hello Together,

l have a Script with a gui, that is Controlling a videomatrix, alot of Buttons and so on.

all is working Fine, using Telnet.

now it would be Great if I Can Control the Script over lan using a "Build in" Webbrowser. So i Can call the Script from then lan from diffrent devices Opening a Webbrowser.

ok i Can Divide my Script in Many small executables, called by the gui and also called with php and an additional Webserver, but this is not the way i think about.

is there a possibility to include this in one Script/ executable?

i searched the Web googled alot but i Fund nothing.

michael

8 hours ago, ml1969 said:

l have a Script with a gui, that is Controlling a videomatrix, alot of Buttons and so on.

all is working Fine, using Telnet.

now it would be Great if I Can Control the Script over lan using a "Build in" Webbrowser.

telnet means commandline.

What kind of commands are used over that telnet-connection ?

That "Script with a gui" is running where, in the computer connected to the videomatrix ?

-HaJo

Hi,

I have a PC Running the Script. The PC is in the Same Network/ lan als the videomatrix.

in the same network there is an access point.

i wrote the script, cause this is easier to use as the build-in web interface of the matrix.

i use telnet to send the switch-commands, all this works great.

Now, it would be great if I can use and devices to control it over Elam, so I think a web interface would the best way, I can use tablets, notebooks and so on.

A first idea was:

Using web server on the Sam PC and  a website written in PHP who execute exec() and run an additional script the sends the telnet command ( I can use this execute this script also from my main script)

second idea:

using a buil in web service in the main script so I have one script. But I found nothing in the web how to realise this.

michael