Need help mouseclick/control click.

I'm currently wondering if there is somehow to actually make autoit click inside a minimized program? & sent keystrokes ? 

2nd question, how can i make it do a mouse click at e.g. x200,y200 while the are at like x354,y313 (This is purely an example.) would love to be able to do other shizz on my pc while the script is running if possible.

If this ISNT possible can u recommend a language / other scripting program which are able to do this ? willing to start over learning a new coding/scripting language.

-Dequality.

• Moderators

@Dequality you need to be a little more specific than "do other shizz" when asking a question. And the "this is just an example" isn't going to get you an answer (as you have seen based on how long this question went unanswered). If you have a specific question regarding how to interact with a specific program's window, then please explain in detail what you are trying to accomplish.

Edit: I now see that you have two names registered on this forum; @Dequality and @Dequalityy. I also see you are using both (so please don't waste time on the old "I forgot the login" excuse, please). This is against our forum rules, which I highly suggest you read. Please pick the one account you want to keep so I can merge them. If you do not choose, I will choose for you.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@Jlogan3o13 i actually don't recall creating Dequalityy, but go ahead and remove that account if possible :P

And by other shizz i mean possibly do something else if possible =) 

like, while the script is browsing my files/folders i would love to browse the internet if possible.

• Moderators

@Dequality I have closed the other account. As to your question; look at ControlClick in the help file.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!