I honestly didn't try anything yet.

But i was thinking about my next step would be to try creating a tetris bot for educational purpose only. Last time i created a automation script / bot for ClubPenguin, which was simply made with PixelSearch If NOT(@error) Then , bla bla u know the drill aight, so i thought i would give my self a little harder challenge instead of keep making Pixelbots, i would love to try making a Memory bot or w/e u call , i read something about memory read/record was used for Tetris bots, since i haven't used Memory, i would love to know if anyone could give me a good guide or smth to follow :-) Either a complete tetris bot guide or a guide that explains memory totally in depth ish. :-)

Dequality. #ANY-HELP-APPRECIATET

Dequality,

You appear not to have read the Forum rules since your arrival. Please do read them - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - before you post again and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

And, yes, I did see "for educational purpose only" and that has been tried many, many, many times before.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By AutoitMike
      Scite 3.4.4
      Win 10
      I click "Help" or press F1, there is no response
      If I use the file explorer and double click Autoit.chm or Autoit3.chm help opens.
      There is no dialog to check or uncheck "Always ask before opening this file" when clicking on these files.

If you are curious as to why I dont have the latest version, I am creating a back up laptop that has a VERY extensive automation application that I have written over the past 15 years.

An extremely potent, powerful, needed function has been deleted in the upgrade of Autoit in recent years that I can not do without. If my main laptop dies, which it almost did, I am in a very bad position. So I bought the exact same laptop and I am "cofiguring" it to work exactly the same as my main laptop. However, this one has been "Upgraded" to Win 10 which I hope is not the problem. 
      Thanks for any help
    • By dinotom
      Can files be read from the web or the cloud?
      I am trying to read this file but get the file open error.
      #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ;Assign the file path to a variable Local $sFilePath = "C:\Automation\test.txt" Local $sFilePathAzure ="https://batlgroupimages.blob.core.windows.net/files/test.txt" Local $nLineNumberToLookFor = 0 ;Open the file test.txt in append mode. ;If the folder C:\Automation does not exist, it will be created. Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen($sFilePathAzure, $FO_APPEND + $FO_CREATEPATH) ;Display a message box in case of any errors. If $hFileOpen = -1 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "An error occurred while opening the file.") EndIf ;Set the file position to beginning for reading the data from the beginning of the file. FileSetPos($hFileOpen, 0, $FILE_BEGIN) ;Read the data from the file using the handle returned by FileOpen ;Local $sFileRead = FileRead($hFileOpen) ;Read the 2nd line of data from the file using the handle returned by FileOpen Local $sFileReadLine = FileReadLine ($hFileOpen,2) ;Close the handle returned by FileOpen. FileClose($hFileOpen)  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs,
      i have searched allot about an function that can  read the INI file as a  string
      i mean function to read the ini files from string and not from the file directly.
      i finally found an UDF that do what i want
      but unfortunately all the functions work,  but the function that i want it not working.
      this is the udf
      the function that  i need is _IniReadFromString
      this is the function

Func _IniReadFromString($szInput, $szSection, $szKey, $Default) $szInput = StringStripCR($szInput) Local $aRegMl = StringRegExp($szInput, "\[" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szSection) & "\]\n+(?:[^\[].*?=.*\n)*" & __StringEscapeRegExp($szKey) & "=(.*)\n?(", 3) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, $Default) ; key not found Return $aRegMl[0] EndFunc;==>_IniReadFromString
      i hope that any one can help me
      thank you in advance
      iniex.au3
    • By Colduction
      Hello AutoIt Scriptwriters! 
      I want to read https based site that it's address is: Soft98 (https://soft98.ir/)
      I've tried with "_INetGetSource", "BinaryToString(InetRead)" and "InetRead" but none of them don't help me

How can i get this site html source code without opening IE Windows? 

• By dascondor
      So basically need to pull text from a .txt file or .sql and use that text to replace something within a different file.

First File:
      jumps

Or:
      Text1 = jumps
      Text2 = fence
      Second File:
      My Dog XXXXX over the YYYYY.

After Script:
      My Dog jumps over the fence

I have found a good start, I'm basic programmer at best, I have some experience but this gets out of my wheel house.

Any help is appreciated.