Scripting Teamspeak

KyleB

In my experience Shellexecute works better for programs where Run is more for batch files and commandline stuff.

Maybe a Dev will show up and elaborate...

I just go for what works not always knowing why :P

Hello. Probably because Run use CreateProcess and pass null as ApplicationName. Instead it use the CommandLine parameter that do the first white space–delimited token of the command line specifies the module name.

Saludos

Other question is when its launched, its not focused on it. I'm attempting to use a shortcut to bring up a tab within the application and it doesn't seem to be working. i'm currently trying this:

local $TeamSpeak = "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win32.exe"
ShellExecute($TeamSpeak)
WinWait("TeamSpeak 3")
Send("^s")

Ctrl S is the shortcut for the connection tab, should i be doing it this way or is there a way to specifically click that button.

• Moderators

@KyleB hover over the button you want to press with the AutoIt Window Info Tool (in the same directory where you installed AutoIt). What information does it show you (post a screenshot if you're able).

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I'm currently trying to script Teamspeak to login automatically, So far i'v achieved Launching the program but, every attempt to use "CTRL S" or even click on the point to bring up connecting to a server it fails to work.

First Attempt:

local $TeamSpeak = "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win32.exe"
ShellExecute($TeamSpeak)
WinWait("TeamSpeak 3", "", 10)
Send("^S")

Second Attempt:

ShellExecute($TeamSpeak)
AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)

WinWait("TeamSpeak 3")
WinActivate("TeamSpeak 3")
MouseClick("primary", 110, 72, 1, 0)

Any advice on solving this problem would be appreciated.

Hello. You dont need to create a second thread for asking the same question.

I think you can do it using commandline parameter as @l3ill Suggested in the other thread.

Saludos

• Moderators

As has been stated, stick to one thread. Posting all over the forum is not going to get you help any faster.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!