Need help using controlclick

Hello, I am been used Autoit for my work quite a while, and I am just a beginner at coding. Usually, I using controlclick for my script to do the work but with this application, it seem to resist to let Win Info know the coordination. Below is my attach picture, right now I am using mouse click as a temperate solution for my work, but I have a lot of pc with different monitor resolution, if i using mouseclick, I have to change the coordination of every script of each pc. It would be awesome if someone can show me the light.

Thank everyone!!

untitled.JPG

Then it is a button you cannot automate by AutoIt's Control* functions.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

@AutoBert did you actually read the OP's post? When he says he is having issues with ControlClick, how does a response of "Use Control functions" do anything but frustrate him??

@hth9918 water is quite right, some applications are not written in such a way where the Control ID's are easily automated. I'm going to guess it doesn't support the UI framework either, but you can try this thread: 

Beyond that, you may be stuck with Sending keys.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!